Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Spring riots

Spider

• Moderators
52 minutes ago, Morizio said:

I searched manchester student police on Twitter.

The vid I found is hosted by the sun, so not linking to that shitrag.

Theres also a still from an account called radio pie or something, the throat grab seems pretty clear on that picture. 

I think the country is like a tinderbox. 

Aye, found it 

https://www.pieradio.co.uk/manchester-student-strangled-by-police-officer-for-shaking-his-head/

Maybe they took "kill the bill" a bit literally and personally

• Members

The still doesn’t look great, but that’s the problems with still images. 

Could deem that story to be very one sided with a still image.

Ive had worse cracks off the OB at away games when I didn’t do anything, these little pricks were breaking the law.

He could have been helping him to stand up, by his neck 😁

• Members
26 minutes ago, Rudy said:

The still doesn’t look great, but that’s the problems with still images. 

Could deem that story to be very one sided with a still image.

Ive had worse cracks off the OB at away games when I didn’t do anything, these little pricks were breaking the law.

He could have been helping him to stand up, by his neck 😁

Didn't do anything, yeah alright. Druggy thug. 😂

On 22/03/2021 at 16:15, London Wanderer said:

According the police the far-right are the fastest growing terror threat in the UK - https://news.sky.com/story/right-wing-extremism-fastest-growing-threat-says-uks-top-cop-in-counter-terrorism-12135071 This is from just 5 months ago. 

In 2019 we had the highest amount of far-right terror plots in the Europe. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/terror-attacks-far-right-islamist-europe-uk-stanwell-2019-a9581921.html

You could take this evidence and argue one side is worse. But I'd say they are both as bad as each other. Why the fuck you and our resident Neo-Nazi sympathiser are turning this into a battle of who is worse is beyond me. It's pointless. The issue is extremism on both sides. 

Worst thing about last night is that two of the vehicles they burnt out were to protect vulnerable people in safe housing. Fucking idiots. 

I personally think that's bollocks and most citizens of Britain would agree. Is a 64 year old London cabbie that owns a union jack flag and has just polished off a full English a bigger threat to someone that has a bomb strapped to their body? Or a Henry that's borrowed a lighter from mummy to fire bomb a police car?

You're a teacher though... so should know. After all you've never left school. 

Edited by wanderer1984

• Site Supporter
22 minutes ago, wanderer1984 said:

I personally think that's bollocks and most citizens of Britain would agree. Is a 64 year old London cabbie that owns a union jack flag and has just polished off a full English a bigger threat to someone that has a bomb strapped to their body? Or a Henry that's borrowed a lighter from mummy to fire bomb a police car?

😂

1 hour ago, wanderer1984 said:

Pot calling the kettle black, hm?

Edited by jmjhb

• Members
6 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

I work in school's now but I'm not a teacher. If you'd done your research properly you would already know this. I'll give you a c+ for effort. 

Don’t think you should be giving out grades if you’re not a teacher 

On 22/03/2021 at 16:15, London Wanderer said:

According the police the far-right are the fastest growing terror threat in the UK - https://news.sky.com/story/right-wing-extremism-fastest-growing-threat-says-uks-top-cop-in-counter-terrorism-12135071 This is from just 5 months ago. 

In 2019 we had the highest amount of far-right terror plots in the Europe. https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/terror-attacks-far-right-islamist-europe-uk-stanwell-2019-a9581921.html

You could take this evidence and argue one side is worse. But I'd say they are both as bad as each other. Why the fuck you and our resident Neo-Nazi sympathiser are turning this into a battle of who is worse is beyond me. It's pointless. The issue is extremism on both sides. 

Worst thing about last night is that two of the vehicles they burnt out were to protect vulnerable people in safe housing. Fucking idiots. 

Did you miss the bit where I said "as we speak".....you obviously did.

Ironic you ask why folk turn this into a battle of who is worse, when you open with 2 links to try and support your narrative, quite strange.

Anyway, the camera doesn't lie, which one is you 🤔 

• Site Supporter
42 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Ironic you ask why folk turn this into a battle of who is worse, when you open with 2 links to try and support your narrative, quite strange.

Few girls in that lot. Nice to see them reclaiming the streets.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, miamiwhite said:

Top middle looks alright

• Moderators
9 hours ago, wanderer1984 said:

I work in school's now but I'm not a teacher. If you'd done your research properly you would already know this. I'll give you a c+ for effort. 

Who on earth does such research into people's pasts?

7 hours ago, miamiwhite said:

I read it perfectly. As we speak? Has the far right terror threat gone away? It's not my narrative fella, they were the words of the police. Have they suddenly halted all investigations into the far right whilst the crusties of Bristol riot?

It was a boom mate 💣 just be a man & own it 😉

You're trying to say one side is worse. That's not an argument worth having IMO x

44 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I read it perfectly. As we speak? Has the far right terror threat gone away? It's not my narrative fella, they were the words of the police. Have they suddenly halted all investigations into the far right whilst the crusties of Bristol riot?

It was a boom mate 💣 just be a man & own it 😉

You're trying to say one side is worse. That's not an argument worth having IMO x

Simple question, who is responsible for more attacks, daily, weekly, monthly, annualy ?

Hence, a solitary right wing attack or plot increases their "growing threat" significantly if you understand the percentages ?

Now, fuck off, you boring tart 😴 💋 x