Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Morecambe Away

barryk32

3 hours ago, Ani said:

Saying we were 'inept' yesterday is complaining. 
Saying we sat back second half and then saying we did not take numerous shooting chances is contradictory

You have sworn on posts yourself. You made a comment about people being 'half intelligent' because they did not agree with you. 
These L2 players you are once again criticising have been on the best run in our recent history. 
If you think your posts are aligned with IEs comments you are reading/listening to about 5% of total content. 

Your last sentence just makes you send like a patronising fool. 

Fine, I give up, just suit yourself. If you can’t see the difference and feel the need to overstate and read things into posts that aren’t there, that’s up to you. I swore once you’re right, in sheer frustration at some of the ridiculous insults and accusations of posters like you on here. Anyway, suit yourself it’s of no importance to me.

• Site Supporter
17 hours ago, Carlos said:

Honestly I think the moaning old twat brigade are a dying breed. And not before time.

Last 19 games

Won 14, drawn 3, lost 2.

All they see is the “lost 2” aspect of this stat.

Imagine them at a party.

8 minutes ago, Spider said:

Last 19 games

Won 14, drawn 3, lost 2.

All they see is the “lost 2” aspect of this stat.

Imagine them at a party.

And the “only scored a goal a game”

2 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

“There are none so blind as those who will not see”

The leagues top scorers have 71 goals to our 54 - is that who you want us to be??

Unfortunately Oldham are 22 points behind us due to there negative goal difference - bet there fans have really enjoyed this season 

“I didn’t know whether to give them a hug or give them a slap because we’re better than that and we have to be better than that.”

Ian Evatt’s own words after the Morecambe game. Maybe some of you so called “fans” should actually listen to what the manager himself thinks about the performance before trying to come out with clever remarks. He’s saying exactly what I and a few more enlightened others on here can see but obviously, not you.

We are all delighted and relieved to have won but it should have been done earlier and IE is honest enough to see it and admit it. It’s just a shame some of you lot can’t accept it too.

• Members
13 minutes ago, Zico said:

Not if you draw every game 0-0

Stop it

5 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

“I didn’t know whether to give them a hug or give them a slap because we’re better than that and we have to be better than that.”

Ian Evatt’s own words after the Morecambe game. Maybe some of you so called “fans” should actually listen to what the manager himself thinks about the performance before trying to come out with clever remarks. He’s saying exactly what I and a few more enlightened others on here can see but obviously, not you.

We are all delighted and relieved to have won but it should have been done earlier and IE is honest enough to see it and admit it. It’s just a shame some of you lot can’t accept it too.

So called fans?

calm yourself 

7 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

What did he say next ? 

2 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

If you could be so kind as to point out where any "so called fan" has said it was perfect? 

There was post after post with folk saying we were bricking it during the game.

The difference is you're a dullard who, after we had won, only posted negatives. Including how much we're going to struggle in league 1

You also said "it cost us"; I'm still waiting to be illuminated how and where?

You seem to struggle with 2 things - facts, and context...What IE has said there in no way backs you opinion, or proves any of the other posters wrong

Try again....

2 hours ago, Whitesince63 said:

Yawn

2 hours ago, barrycowdrill said:

17 1-0 wins this season JSL

8 of them since Jan. so we won more pre Xmas when defensively and collectively we were a shambles 

We've had 11 1-0 wins this season,but what have have had is 17 wins by only a 1 goal margin, 12 since the turn of the year.

Edited by Burndens Bogs

2 hours ago, jules_darby said:

If you could be so kind as to point out where any "so called fan" has said it was perfect? 

There was post after post with folk saying we were bricking it during the game.

The difference is you're a dullard who, after we had won, only posted negatives. Including how much we're going to struggle in league 1

You also said "it cost us"; I'm still waiting to be illuminated how and where?

You seem to struggle with 2 things - facts, and context...What IE has said there in no way backs you opinion, or proves any of the other posters wrong

Try again....

Jules, last reply to you on this because it’s becoming tedious. Read my post again, properly this time. I didn’t make any “negative comments” just observations on some of the teams weaknesses and personal abilities, ie crossing and shooting. These weaknesses would be magnified next year in L1 without personnel changes. Nowhere, in any post prior to or post the game did I claim or say “it cost us” so you are certainly the one who struggles with facts and clearly have no idea of context. Anyway, as I say, this is my last reply to you on this as you clearly intend to twist posts your way.

Edited by Whitesince63

7 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Jules, last reply to you on this because it’s becoming tedious. Read my post again, properly this time. I didn’t make any “negative comments” just observations on some of the teams weaknesses and personal abilities, ie crossing and shooting. These weaknesses would be magnified next year in L1 without personnel changes. Nowhere, in any post prior to or post the game did I claim or say “it cost us” so you are certainly the one who struggles with facts and clearly have no idea of context. Anyway, as I say, this is my last reply to you on this as you clearly intend to twist posts your way.

@jules_darby your reading is clearly inept. Just so you know Jules context is when you take somebody's comments as a whole not in isolation.  So context would be for instance quoting the whole of IEs comments after the game not just the first sentence. 

Tedious is a new word on me it seems to mean when you point out inaccuracies and contradictions in somebody's else's posts and rather than saying 'shit that did not come across right' they blame everyone else for relying on the written word and not being intelligent enough to keep up. Seems to make people yawn too. 

28 minutes ago, Whitesince63 said:

Are you an Accountant?

If not you must have a job where you don't need to communicate with people.