Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Pre-Season 2021/22

matty2094

• Site Supporter
On 30/07/2021 at 13:03, hughmungus said:

This Blackburn game is one we don’t need as it will damage confidence of one or two of our players.

would have preferred a game at our level to test Evatts skills, but let’s hope they have time to recover.

49 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Dear me

I think the Dick’s on Twitter

https://twitter.com/bwfcgc/status/1421495777776607235?s=21

Clown face and papping on about Evatt masterclasses. Good god what a tool.

Sounds like he wanted Evatt to go for it 2nd half…….. in a game we didn’t need against superior opposition 😂

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed it again this afternoon. We played some great stuff at times and it certainly did us no harm that it had a bit of an edge to it. Sheehan top drawer once again and Dapo looked like he’d had a boot up the arse and was all the better for it. 

Don’t think I’ve seen so many competitive pre-season games as I have this summer.

Yeh enjoyed the game, definitely one of the better pre season friendlies i’ve been to,with some very “competitive”” tackles flying in.

Thought we controlled the game till both teams made lots of changes 2nd half. Blackburns subs made them much stronger, whereas we looked less of a threat after we almost completely changed the team.

Good run out that & nice to be back in our stadium.

MoM Dapo.

Enjoyed being back, enjoyed the game. Being objective there was enough in the first hour to give hope to even the most pessimistic that we'll do very well and enough in the last half hour to make the most optimistic think the squad will be too thin if we have injuries amd suspensions.

Johnston, Sheehan, Dapo very good today.

45 minutes ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Politic pulled up with cramp late on at Chester so I think it’ll be a while before he’s appearing in the league. Tutte did 90 minutes so doubt he’ll be on the bench on Saturday. Crawford looked neat in parts and completely infuriating the rest of the time. 

Typical Crawford.