Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MK Dons (A)

Rudy

Given how quick the Oxford tickets went, and at those prices (virtually given away to U18s), I can see the 2k selling out in about a week.

I'd expect us to take 4k unless our form drops off.  One of the few grounds where there doesn't seem to be a limit on away fans, Coventry used to take 7k or something.

9 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Given how quick the Oxford tickets went, and at those prices (virtually given away to U18s), I can see the 2k selling out in about a week.

I'd expect us to take 4k unless our form drops off.  One of the few grounds where there doesn't seem to be a limit on away fans, Coventry used to take 7k or something.

1500 max

fair few away games close together folk will prioritise this one’s shite

36 minutes ago, Johnnyrotten said:

Not a chance.

As shit as shit away days come.

1500 max.

Out.

Said it time and time again. An away day is shit if you go with shit people and don’t know where you’re going and camp in the nearest spoons as many do 

Milton Keynes is alright with some good boozers. You just need to know where to go. 

anyway I fly to Thailand the same day so whilst I would have liked to go to this one I am out (thinly veiled) 

Oxford's arguably in the "crap away day" category, difficult to get to, etc (I've not been since being on travel club coach in 1984 so I can't really judge).   Unless a stroll around the university grounds pre-match is the attraction.   

I just thought it was a rare away game where there will be no restriction on how many we take, not sure when that last happened to coincide with a feelgood factor.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, Biggish Dave said:

Couldn't be arsed doing this and Gillingham so went for the better trip - Gillingham is booked

Likewise, doing Oxford, Burton & Gillingham.

MK is the sacrifice to get some brownie points back.

Doing Cirque de Soleil at Royal Albert Hall.

Weekend will cost me a fucking fortune.

Edited by Steejay