Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

MK Dons (A)

Rudy

6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

https://www.craft-pubs.co.uk/midsummer-tap-milton-keynes

just near the spoons etc for those who like fancy beers 

also plenty of good boozers away from the centre but folk seem to get a nosebleed if there’s no a spoons within 100yards of them 

aye, problem is because of how MK is set up, they're all a bit of a trek

1 hour ago, Traf said:

POTD announced.
No price increase, no admin fee, no booking fee, no memberships needed.
Holes in the system, Neil.

I rang yesterday morning about tickets and the lady on the phone said it would be announced today. I asked if she could guarantee that, because I had train tickets to pay for.

She said, yes, it's here in front of me.

I asked why not just announce it yesterday then, to give people an extra day to make up thier minds. She said they'd just been told to wait.

I don't get it.

2 hours ago, Traf said:

I rang yesterday morning about tickets and the lady on the phone said it would be announced today. I asked if she could guarantee that, because I had train tickets to pay for.

She said, yes, it's here in front of me.

I asked why not just announce it yesterday then, to give people an extra day to make up thier minds. She said they'd just been told to wait.

I don't get it.

Presume there's a policy to get everyone to buy tickets if poss, so that they have a good idea of numbers to inform policing, bar staff, turnstyle operators etc.  If they announced POTD (say) 4 days before the match there could be relatively huge numbers queuing at 2.50 (still could be, but less likely with only 1 day notice).

Gonna miss the Saturday/Tuesday schedule.

Been so nice having regular football, even more so because we've won most of them. When it gets to this stage of the evening before a match day I just want it to be here already.

COYFW! Beat these plastic franchise roundabout tinpot wankers and make believers out of all of us

Not going tomorrow, at a wake we couldn’t have because of Covid.  Our lads have made this match exciting for everyone thanks to the results they’ve pulled out the hat in the last few weeks, they’ve been amazing.   I hope the crowd do us proud like they have done most of the season, it’s a great buzz when you can’t go but hear the Wanderers fans blasting out tunes, I can only imagine it does the same for the team.   COYFWM

8 hours ago, Mounts Kipper said:

No surprise there then. Just a bit surprised they’re not being blamed for Putin invading the Ukraine. 🤣

Nah, that was Corbyn's fault, wasn't it?

3 hours ago, Mantra said:

Their manager speaks very well for a 36 year old. Few young managers doing well in League One, Evatt, Kieran McKenna, Liam Manning, Leam Richardson, Karl Robinson, Mark Bonner.

Aside friom the fact that Karl Robinson is a massive cunt.