Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Clash of the Shite 'Uns...

Youri McAnespie

37 minutes ago, Duck Egg said:

De Freitas for £400k in 1994(?).

I know he had a game in the limelight of Wembley but I never warmed to him, too much like Bambi on ice... then when presented with an open goal playing Everton (?) at home he ended up sitting on the ball on the goal line... one of the most surreal sights I have seen when watching BWFC

2 minutes ago, Dimron said:

I know he had a game in the limelight of Wembley but I never warmed to him, too much like Bambi on ice... then when presented with an open goal playing Everton (?) at home he ended up sitting on the ball on the goal line... one of the most surreal sights I have seen when watching BWFC

He was unplayable at the Reading playoff tbh.

9 minutes ago, Youri McAnespie said:

I do think they eat salad there, dunno if he was a full time tranny or a discoloured cannibal - he was pretty much evenly black. I don't think he was ever in a plane crash that forced him into cannabalism either.

Playing the fool again!

Bye!

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, DicksonDockGRN said:

Apart from being a funny man, he had 1 good season in league one. Definition of cart horse

The pool isn’t a good one, I know, but you can’t put a player who was arguably the best player we had for a decade (2010-2020), captained the team, never shirked his responsibilities under horrific circumstances, understood what playing for the best club in the world meant, into the same bracket as the rest on this thread.

Nonsense. Your not that crackpot GC of Twatter are you?