Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Them Wigan C **nts.

Burndens Bogs

17 minutes ago, Ani said:

Tell you if people really do not give a shit about them might be an idea to stop having threads about them. 
Not too bad on here but some Bolton sites on Facebook are verging on obsessed.  

Think that’s unfair as it will be kids on Facebook etc. 

12 hours ago, tomski said:

Think that’s unfair as it will be kids on Facebook etc. 

If you are 6 or 60, posting threads that someone else is tinpot and you do not give a shit about them is strange behaviour. 

9 minutes ago, Ani said:

If you are 6 or 60, posting threads that someone else is tinpot and you do not give a shit about them is strange behaviour. 

Each to their own but I think they are tinpot. I’ll spend little time thinking about em unless it pops up on here. 

1 hour ago, Ani said:

Nope, I don’t give to shiny turds about them, don’t get it at all.  Now the DMBs that’s a different story, I don’t watch any football on tv because they couldn’t shut up about them.

2 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

Midweek towards the end of our premiership days 

It’s no surprise fans morale low and expecting another spanking. The only other time I can remember not selling out was similar situation when we got relegated from the old div 1 in 80/81 when we only had the middle section of the scoreboard end at OT. 

• Site Supporter

Can’t imagine I’ll pay any attention to their results until they are about to get relegated.

Even then, nothing more than a smirk.

Wasp in your pint. All they’ll ever be.

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, radcliffe white said:

No they was first season in premier league

we took a reduced allocation and couldn’t sell 

We’re more massive now, though. 😁

6 minutes ago, victor meldrew said:

1980 only took about 5-600 , first season in prem 95 , we didn't get any tickets because of building red nose stand, we didn;t sell out for our last 3 visits to OT.

Thought so

i know it was £40 plus but after all main rivals and all that 

On 01/05/2022 at 17:28, DaveTheRave said:

Stuffed us once. I wouldn't call getting beat on penalties a stuffing. Nor would I call drawing 1-1 a stuffing.

Fair comment Dave, I over egged it but it just felt like they did because dropping any points to Wiggin is painful. 😉

• 3 months later...
27 minutes ago, athywhite1958 said:

Apparently the McClean 'love in' is dwindling at the Tics, he had a go at his own fans for singing sectarian songs yesterday calling them vermin

He must be eyeing a move…. The cunt. 

mcclean tweeted not regular fans abusing him.. own up who went to Wigan yesterday? 

Edited by Mounts Kipper