Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Meanwhile In England

royal white

6 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Aye, when more people have been misbehaving. Some folk have been arrested and stopped from attending the march.

They’re not going to stop the whole march when the vast majority are doing nothing wrong.

See the post you have just replied to? 

Dont you live in Scotland? 

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Traf said:

Tommeh Rubenson

2 hours ago, gonzo said:

Haha was thinking Tamir Robinshun.

Wadda Schmuck 

I worked with AI and came up with Tamir Rubinson and Tamir Robinowitz 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

What post … can you just tell me what you mean instead of talking riddles?

Do you think they should ban the marches? 

Didnt the old firm have a ban on away fans? 

Edited by royal white

30 minutes ago, royal white said:

Didnt the old firm have a ban on away fans? 

Ahhh I see your point now. They did, very well spotted.

The Old Firm put on a ban on away fans. Therefore these Palestine marches need to be stopped.

Okay then 👍

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Ahhh I see your point now. They did, very well spotted.

The Old Firm put on a ban on away fans. Therefore these Palestine marches need to be stopped.

Okay then 👍

Who’s mentioned banning marches? 

Edited by royal white

39 minutes ago, royal white said:

I don’t realise Glasgow was broken up into Catholic areas? 

Yeah it's all love and peace up there and orange marches are allowed past Catholic Churches without issue 👍

7 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

The lad that started talking about footy fans being banned in the old firm. 

You (stupidly) tried to compare it with football. 

You then (stupidly) said “you can’t put a stop to something because of the minority😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂”  a stupid comment if ever there was one. 

No one has mentioned putting a stop/banning the marches. Thats just you making things up again

2 minutes ago, royal white said:

You (stupidly) tried to compare it with football. 

You then (stupidly) said “you can’t put a stop to something because of the minority😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂”  a stupid comment if ever there was one. 

No one has mentioned putting a stop/banning the marches. Thats just you making things up again

I thought my comparison was grand. Say stupid 3 times like a 5 year old though .That will definitely make you right 😁 Even more powerful than loads of laughing emojis. You’re a clever lad. 

Police & authorities ban whole events if it’s a significant proportion causing the issue. Similar with football. It’s a minority at these demos, which is why they’ve been allowed to continue. 

So you don’t want the marches banned then. And it turns out the Jewish lads were looking for trouble… what is it you’re upset about again ? You worried that London isn’t safe for people anymore when a protest is on? 

15 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

I thought my comparison was grand. Say stupid 3 times like a 5 year old though .That will definitely make you right 😁 Even more powerful than loads of laughing emojis. You’re a clever lad. 

Police & authorities ban whole events if it’s a significant proportion causing the issue. Similar with football. It’s a minority at these demos, which is why they’ve been allowed to continue. 

So you don’t want the marches banned then. And it turns out the Jewish lads were looking for trouble… what is it you’re upset about again ? You worried that London isn’t safe for people anymore when a protest is on? 

So you was just making things up then. To be fair you have form for it 👍

Im not really upset about anything petal. X

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

So you was just making things up then. To be fair you have form for it 👍

Im not really upset about anything petal. X

What was it I was making up again petal? You're on some tangent here. 

Top tip for next time. Just wait until the full story & details come out before you claim that Jews can't move freely in London 2024. 

I've made the same mistake before, so just take it on the chin for next time x 

1 minute ago, London Wanderer said:

What was it I was making up again petal? You're on some tangent here. 

Top tip for next time. Just wait until the full story & details come out before you claim that Jews can't move freely in London 2024. 

I've made the same mistake before, so just take it on the chin for next time x 

You implied that I wanted marches banned/stopped. You’re like a little kid with your porkies, you’ll be taking cheeses  title soon. 

The full story is out, my point still stands. Members of the Jewish community fear for their safety with all these utterly pointless marches. 

I’m not sure what’s hard to grasp? 

Right this Jewish guy was not out for a random stroll round London he was there to provoke and get a reaction to make a point, the Police have fallen for it hook line and sinker.

Tommy has done the same a couple of times, including one with his kids, where even some of his supporters thought he went too far.

The full exchange with the copper lasted 15 minutes and the copper fucked up by his words for about 10 seconds of that exchange. 

Amazed how het up people get about this. 

Edited by Ani

• Site Supporter

Well, I'd like to see the number of protests restricted, and for the police to use the full powers they wanted and were given.

If marches are allowed but the participants allowed to get away with criminality then things will just get worse.

The cost of this lot is also astronomical and perhaps the policing budget is designed to accommodate such a frequency. 

10 minutes ago, royal white said:

You implied that I wanted marches banned/stopped. You’re like a little kid with your porkies, you’ll be taking cheeses  title soon. 

The full story is out, my point still stands. Members of the Jewish community fear for their safety with all these utterly pointless marches. 

I’m not sure what’s hard to grasp? 

The pro-israel march on the other side of the road ok though?