Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Zico said:

I'm intrigued I'll be honest 

Hoping it's a scandal.

It's all They're good for these days and what they do best

With harry out the scene, andrew in hiding and Charles being ill we need something to liven things up

Edward is behind it all.

He wants a crack at being king

Bet he’s got the biggest todger of them all

• Moderators
Just now, Spider said:

Edward is behind it all.

He wants a crack at being king

Bet he’s got the biggest todger of them all

Whatever it is I hope it involves prison time

1 hour ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It's not

People like gossip

Suppose so 

There does seem to be a massive amount of inane bullshit consuming fuckwits about. 

Guess that explains the popularity of the tabloids. 

No wonder we’re fucked😁

44 minutes ago, Zico said:

I'm intrigued I'll be honest 

Hoping it's a scandal.

It's all They're good for these days and what they do best

With harry out the scene, andrew in hiding and Charles being ill we need something to liven things up

Let’s just fuck em all off and be a sensible, normal country. 

1 minute ago, mickbrown said:

Why in all fuckery is your lad writing to Charles?

🤣🤣

He's only 8, give him a break. 

He wrote to him and sent him a drawing when he found out Charles had cancer. I think they'd been talking about it at School. 

I've not got the heart to tell him I'm a republican - so we'll have that chat when he's a bit older. 

Still - fair play to Chaz (and his team of correspondents) 

As far as my son is concerned - the King wrote this himself while sat on his throne with a crown on! 😁

2 minutes ago, kent_white said:

🤣🤣

He's only 8, give him a break. 

He wrote to him and sent him a drawing when he found out Charles had cancer. I think they'd been talking about it at School. 

I've not got the heart to tell him I'm a republican - so we'll have that chat when he's a bit older. 

Still - fair play to Chaz (and his team of correspondents) 

As far as my son is concerned - the King wrote this himself while sat on his throne with a crown on! 😁

Fair enough. 

I’d  be hiding my nipper’s crayons if they ever considered such nonsense😁

Edited by mickbrown

1 hour ago, kent_white said:

In Viz's heyday they had some daft article about the queen. Accompanying picture was the queen at some state function, sat on the throne, crown, sceptre, full works.

Caption said "the Queen at work yesterday".

39 minutes ago, wakey said:

In Viz's heyday they had some daft article about the queen. Accompanying picture was the queen at some state function, sat on the throne, crown, sceptre, full works.

Caption said "the Queen at work yesterday".

The heydey of Viz was absolutely superb. It all seems a bit old hat nowadays and the writing is nowhere near the same standard. 

Plus of course 'it's not as good as it used to be' 😁

• Moderators
2 hours ago, mickbrown said:

Let’s just fuck em all off and be a sensible, normal country. 

I'd have no issue with that, in that I'd barely notice if they were gone

but whilst they're here, I'm not interested in pomp and ceremony, I want scandal

I'd love to see one get done for something there is no way they can squirm out of

• Members
13 hours ago, Lt. Aldo Raine said:

It's not

People like gossip

They are on a wind up mate. Either that or should be joining the Flat Earth society.

What people didn't understand a few weeks back about 'a serious abdominal operation requiring rest and recuperation until Easter' beats me but, loons will be loons.

Not joining in with the nutjobs but the missus said to me this morning 'could be a hysterectomy she's had'?

The lovely English rose just needs leaving alone to mend but ever since the cancer of social media arrived on the scene, every fucking oddball and lunatic can broadcast their ridiculous fantasies and there are those who are daft enough to entertain them.

10 hours ago, kent_white said:

The heydey of Viz was absolutely superb. It all seems a bit old hat nowadays and the writing is nowhere near the same standard. 

Plus of course 'it's not as good as it used to be' 😁

Their books of crap jokes are ace. Daft shit like "I'm not a tall well", but can't help laughing.

Roger's Profanisaurus is a great drinking companion if you've got a few friends round.

Can't imagine the mags up to much these days though. 

• Members
1 hour ago, wakey said:

Their books of crap jokes are ace. Daft shit like "I'm not a tall well", but can't help laughing.

Roger's Profanisaurus is a great drinking companion if you've got a few friends round.

Spot on. 'Changing at Bakerloo' :D

• Moderators
2 hours ago, bolty58 said:

They are on a wind up mate. Either that or should be joining the Flat Earth society.

What people didn't understand a few weeks back about 'a serious abdominal operation requiring rest and recuperation until Easter' beats me but, loons will be loons.

Not joining in with the nutjobs but the missus said to me this morning 'could be a hysterectomy she's had'?

The lovely English rose just needs leaving alone to mend but ever since the cancer of social media arrived on the scene, every fucking oddball and lunatic can broadcast their ridiculous fantasies and there are those who are daft enough to entertain them.

agree with all that

I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation

I'm just not sure why they felt the need to post, on social media, a doctored image of Kate that wasn't Kate

just fueling the fire doing that

4 hours ago, wakey said:

image.thumb.png.fdf68230c10db43a0e2ffdfeeb4c1a57.png

• Site Supporter
5 hours ago, wakey said:

I liked Celebrity Swears myself "Soapy Tit Wank" by Terry Wogan (or somebody) being my favourite.

Miss Fogarty frequents car boot sales in the summer and looks for Viz books. At the moment I've got The Big Bell End, The Full Toss, and The Fish Supper.

Do I win a fiver?

• Members
13 hours ago, Zico said:

agree with all that

I'm sure there is a perfectly reasonable explanation

I'm just not sure why they felt the need to post, on social media, a doctored image of Kate that wasn't Kate

just fueling the fire doing that

Agreed. They should simply have maintained a diplomatic and regal silence and leave the mentally unstable conspiracy theorists to go into overdrive to such an extent that they eventually implode.

They got sucked in by an army of L/H White trolls.