Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Royal Race Row

little whitt

• Site Supporter

Cancer is much worse in younger, healthy people. Remember a doctor feeling my mum that it spread much more quickly in younger folk than pensioners for example.

11 minutes ago, Spider said:

Cancer is much worse in younger, healthy people. Remember a doctor feeling my mum that it spread much more quickly in younger folk than pensioners for example.

Was thinking about this. Was reading that there’s been a 80% increase in rates of cancer in under 50s. 

Is that because we’ve bigger populations now or is there something more sinister going on. Or a mixture of both?

Maybe @kent_white is the one to ask. 

Don’t want to get all tin foil hat on this, but with the amount microplastics now being found in our water, food, building & clothing sources. And with them being full of carcinogens. You can’t help but wonder about the long term impacts. The research is young in this, but doesn’t look promising. 

20 minutes ago, London Wanderer said:

Was thinking about this. Was reading that there’s been a 80% increase in rates of cancer in under 50s. 

Is that because we’ve bigger populations now or is there something more sinister going on. Or a mixture of both?

Maybe @kent_white is the one to ask. 

Don’t want to get all tin foil hat on this, but with the amount microplastics now being found in our water, food, building & clothing sources. And with them being full of carcinogens. You can’t help but wonder about the long term impacts. The research is young in this, but doesn’t look promising. 

Much better awareness, early detection and preventative screening programmes are the major driver behind finding people at a younger age. 

I don't think I've read any real evidence about microplastics. It could conceivably have an effect but it's not something we routinely discuss as a problem.

Unhealthy lifestyle factors definitely play a part though. Although on the other hand some unhealthy behaviours like smoking rates have really dropped. 

So a mixed bag! 

3 minutes ago, kent_white said:

Much better awareness, early detection and preventative screening programmes are the major driver behind finding people at a younger age. 

I don't think I've read any real evidence about microplastics. It could conceivably have an effect but it's not something we routinely discuss as a problem.

Unhealthy lifestyle factors definitely play a part though. Although on the other hand some unhealthy behaviours like smoking rates have really dropped. 

So a mixed bag! 

Cheers pal

That makes more sense. 

I would expecct us to get more accurate research on microplastics over the next decade or so. But a lot of it is currently unknown.
Microplastics are in our bodies. Here's why we don't know the health risks (sciencenews.org)

Even then, I guess they would just end up in a similar bracket as unhealthy lifestyles in terms of causes & maybe certain chemicals would be banned during production. I'd imagine antibiotic resistance is the biggest current concern? 

• Site Supporter
7 hours ago, kent_white said:

So a mixed bag! 

I've no doubt that micro (and probably their further decomposition nano plastics) together with other environmental pollutants have had an effect.

Obviously the reasons you highlight are also key, but I think the pollutants angle will become more established in time.

I was told a couple of years back of some research being done into soil health and apparently early results were already grim, and this sort of stuff is getting into the food chain. 

22 hours ago, London Wanderer said:

Cheers pal

That makes more sense. 

I would expecct us to get more accurate research on microplastics over the next decade or so. But a lot of it is currently unknown.
Microplastics are in our bodies. Here's why we don't know the health risks (sciencenews.org)

Even then, I guess they would just end up in a similar bracket as unhealthy lifestyles in terms of causes & maybe certain chemicals would be banned during production. I'd imagine antibiotic resistance is the biggest current concern? 

We've got a pretty good handle on antibiotic resistance in the UK. They call it 'antibiotic stewardship' and for the most part, prescribers are very careful not to dish out these meds unless they're pretty confident it's a bacterial infection and not a virus. Not like the old days when GP's would prescribe antibiotics to patients with a viral cold just to shut them up! 😁 The problem is, it's not necessarily happening elsewhere in the world and bacteria doesn't to border control! Lots of countries are still dishing them out like sweets and/or they're available over the counter. 

So it's still quite possible that this could become a problem in our lifetime. 

Not sure about microplastics. It's conceivable they might become a real problem but the jury is still out. 

The nightmare scenario is something like smallpox escaping again. We stopped vaccinating for it in the 70's and don't have any stockpile in the UK. And it has a kill rate of about 30%. 

Anyway - happy Sunday! 😁

This seems legit. 

Interesting numerology about Kate's video saying she has cancer....

Announced 3/22 with date numerology of 96 3×2×2×2×2×4= 96 Queen = 96 same age as Queen died, she made the announcement 80 weeks and 2 days after the Queen died the day of the year was the 82nd

44th anniversary of the Georgia guide stones going up, be not a "cancer" of the earth was one of the points on the guide stones, cancer =44 like murder, kill and r.i.p. cnn first to report "huge shock" huge shock= 44

Announced 10 weeks 3 days after her 42nd birthday, jesuits, six hundred sixty six, the Vatican and dragon all =103 (beast/dragon reigned for 42months) 😅✌️🙏

• Site Supporter
1 hour ago, royal white said:

This seems legit. 

Announced 3/22 with date numerology of 96 3×2×2×2×2×4= 96 Queen = 96 same age as Queen died, she made the announcement 80 weeks and 2 days after the Queen died the day of the year was the 82nd

44th anniversary of the Georgia guide stones going up, be not a "cancer" of the earth was one of the points on the guide stones, cancer =44 like murder, kill and r.i.p. cnn first to report "huge shock" huge shock= 44

Announced 10 weeks 3 days after her 42nd birthday, jesuits, six hundred sixty six, the Vatican and dragon all =103 (beast/dragon reigned for 42months) 😅✌️🙏

I heard that Kate is a qualified commercial pilot and flies the jets that spray chemtrails.

Thats how she got cancer even though she didn’t get cancer because fake innit

• Members
2 hours ago, royal white said:

This seems legit. 

Fucking hell. Where's the Alufoil luv................

• Site Supporter
4 hours ago, royal white said:

This seems legit. 

Kinell. 😁

They conveniently leave out the zero from the date numerology too.

The rest just gets more and more mental.

On 24/03/2024 at 10:53, kent_white said:

We've got a pretty good handle on antibiotic resistance in the UK. They call it 'antibiotic stewardship' and for the most part, prescribers are very careful not to dish out these meds unless they're pretty confident it's a bacterial infection and not a virus. Not like the old days when GP's would prescribe antibiotics to patients with a viral cold just to shut them up! 😁 The problem is, it's not necessarily happening elsewhere in the world and bacteria doesn't to border control! Lots of countries are still dishing them out like sweets and/or they're available over the counter. 

So it's still quite possible that this could become a problem in our lifetime. 

Not sure about microplastics. It's conceivable they might become a real problem but the jury is still out. 

The nightmare scenario is something like smallpox escaping again. We stopped vaccinating for it in the 70's and don't have any stockpile in the UK. And it has a kill rate of about 30%. 

Anyway - happy Sunday! 😁

Happy Sunday indeed 😂 Hope you enjoyed your Kebab.

The Daily Rag are all over this

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-13235499/under-50s-cancer-cases-surge-kate-middleton-diagnosis-study.html

Though they do later admit that it’s likely something to do with better detection & screening rates. 

Softening my stance on Will and Kate after speaking to folk from Arts & Homelessness International, and hearing more about the couples £500m fund to help the homeless, and how they've actually got homeless experienced people and grassroots organisations guiding them on how that money should be spent.

Apparently Will himself has been very hands on and as a child along with Harry would be taken to a soup kitchen by Diana without the press and royal hangers on to pitch in and help out.

The anti royalist in me is wondering how much good could be done with all the royals cash but I'm chuffed he actually wants to help out in a meaningful way and isn't just donating a token amount to shelter/crisis for it to be lost in admin and directors wages.

On 28/03/2024 at 14:36, frank_spencer said:

Softening my stance on Will and Kate after speaking to folk from Arts & Homelessness International, and hearing more about the couples £500m fund to help the homeless, and how they've actually got homeless experienced people and grassroots organisations guiding them on how that money should be spent.

Apparently Will himself has been very hands on and as a child along with Harry would be taken to a soup kitchen by Diana without the press and royal hangers on to pitch in and help out.

The anti royalist in me is wondering how much good could be done with all the royals cash but I'm chuffed he actually wants to help out in a meaningful way and isn't just donating a token amount to shelter/crisis for it to be lost in admin and directors wages.

It's all a front 

He's looking down on them really