Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Well How Was It

Thank you, I like to think that I am anyway!

But some of us know your not...

BA as to be different than established forums like here and tw - because if we are not then who would want to post there rather than ww and tw ? no one!

We therefore don't try to compete with you for members - what's the point - a lot of you have been posting on here for ages and many of you know each other in real life - so we aim for those who perhaps don't take life too seriously and like a bit of winding each other up.

You mean 'made up personas' Racist, and cowards who hide behind a keyboard, bullying people like Amos and didles...!

Ok, it may not be your particular type of humour - but our success - we have gone from not existing to overtaking the likes of Bolton Banter, Bolton Mad and Bolton News Forum in terms of traffic and posts, in just a couple of years - shows that there are plenty that do.

You've gone to great lengths over the past 12mths to tell all and sundry that BA is actually the 3rd BWFC Forum in both traffic and post .. and have even commented on the 'tumbleweed' rolling through BB and Mavies boards (to be fair, you don't even acknowledge our forum even exist these days, and looking at our stats, I do understand why?bitter man)

Where do you get your info from sluffy...? Not wanting to piss on your bonfire, ok... I do, in fact I take great pleasure in pissing on yours...

I've just compiled a little 'reply to view' count on chungy's injury threads on all the other forums (its a similar statistic on all the threads, but I picked this because they where all put up roughly the same time)

If you work on the assumption that the same people re-view (give or take a couple) every time a new post is posted....(everybody likes to see what?s been replied to their post) gives us a very different picture than the one you paint....

The wanderer 102 replies to 3130 views = average 30.6

Wanderersways 86 replies to 4347 views = average 50.5

Burnden Aces 58 replies to 851 views = average 14.6

bwfcforum (mavies) 44 replies to 2933 views = average 66.6

Bolton Banter 22 replies to 403 views = average 18.3

So infact your forum lies behind BB in terms of how busy you are... 5th and a long way behind the top 3 (and it would have been worse if you didn?t have serial posters like that idiot Sharps and Nat, although I wouldn't pay too much attention to this though.. it can all change again next week, that?s what forums are like, I only mention it because I know it will have you turning in you casket...)

Perhaps we appeal to a younger audience than the average user on here (although I am fairly ancient myself) but we don't take ourselves too seriously and are always respectful to this and all the other BWFC forums.

Respectful to other forums, your like the grim reaper... at the sign of a forum going down you're their trying to steal their souls.. Under that pathetic guise of "holding out the hand of friendship"

If you like us and post on BA, well that's great, if you don't, well you have a cracking forum here - either way you can't lose!

You are a sad man....!

This isn't the right place for you to be venting your anti-BA fury.

I'm not anti-BA...

I'm anti-sluffy...full stop

As for venting my fury...I'm answering the shit he comes out with....

Edited by josh8

Still the wrong place, and you should know better.

You're right I should... but I know Chris at Bolton Banter and he's a sound guy, Sluffy shouldn't be coming on here making references to other forums... that's just not right, he of all people should know better, forums are like football clubs, they can be up there one year and down at the bottom next..(every dog and that...) I don't see anyone on here saying how big they are or anyone on the-wanderer saying how many members they have... the man is classless...!

and if I've stooped to his level... tough..I feel better already...!

I think you need professional help Josh.

You are a grown man in your fifties for God's sake and for over the last two years you?ve harboured and grown a grudge against me over some petty incident on an internet forum!

I treated you fair, honestly and respectfully, like I do to every poster on every forum I?ve ever been on, and received vile abuse from you in return.

Even if I had done you a disservice, no normal person would have festered and stewed away about it for TWO YEARS! ? it?s just an internet spat over nothing!

I?m not sure that everyone who has joined your forum (which you personally own and run) and given you their email and ip addresses will now be totally confident that you will one day not abuse their private information if they ever get into a internet disagreement with you ? the same goes for those who may have given you similar private details to you in your capacity as a BWSA committee member!

The internet is not REAL life you know!

I think you need professional help Josh.

You are a grown man in your fifties for God's sake and for over the last two years you?ve harboured and grown a grudge against me over some petty incident on an internet forum!

I treated you fair, honestly and respectfully, like I do to every poster on every forum I?ve ever been on, and received vile abuse from you in return.

Even if I had done you a disservice, no normal person would have festered and stewed away about it for TWO YEARS! ? it?s just an internet spat over nothing!

I?m not sure that everyone who has joined your forum (which you personally own and run) and given you their email and ip addresses will now be totally confident that you will one day not abuse their private information if they ever get into a internet disagreement with you ? the same goes for those who may have given you similar private details to you in your capacity as a BWSA committee member!

The internet is not REAL life you know!

You mean like you did when you distributed mine and breezeblocks ip addresses to other forums in an effort to get us banned...!

I don't fester or give you any 'vile' abuse, thats your style.. I just replied to your post..

as for private details... we don't read private messages on our forum... remember.. that was you..!

You mean like you did when you distributed mine and breezeblocks ip addresses to other forums in an effort to get us banned...!

I don't fester or give you any 'vile' abuse, thats your style.. I just replied to your post..

as for private details... we don't read private messages on our forum... remember.. that was you..!

You really do need professional help!

I've never given yours, Breezeblocks or anyone elses information to another site.

I've never had the power to read pm's.

And as for not festering - you're going on about something that happened on the internet TWO YEARS AGO!!!

You are over fifty years old - not a fifteen year old!

For Christ sake man, grow up and get a REAL life!

You really do need professional help!

I've never given yours, Breezeblocks or anyone elses information to another site.

I've never had the power to read pm's.

And as for not festering - you're going on about something that happened on the internet TWO YEARS AGO!!!

You are over fifty years old - not a fifteen year old!

For Christ sake man, grow up and get a REAL life!

How come both me and breeze'S IP address where banned from whitelove preventing us from even signing up to the site...?

You admitted you read pms, that was the reason you banned breeze, would you like the link..?

I'm going on about something you wrote 2 days ago... not 2 years ago... it's you who decided I've been festering... its you who tries to discredit me on all the forums with your bwsa references...

as for the real world... well in the REAL world,I've met Happy from here, Keveh from The-Wanderer, Chris from BB and Manny from BA... non of them have ever met you...?

Hang on, we couldn't give a fuck about stats, views or any other bollocks on here

We're only interested in talking bollocks and looking at pictures of womens tits so stop wasting minutes of my life

And fit men too. Let's remember ladies post on here too. :D

My decision alone and not one I'm going to openly discuss on here.

I'm not bother whether it was your decision...it was your site, thats upto you... what bothers me was that our ip address was passed to you in the first place, Who else has he passed it too...?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.