Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Time To Go

anewman

12 defeats out of 15 league games says it all.

He needs to go. His team selections each week are a joke. Why he keeps starting K Davies? Why he even starts Pratley I'll never know. Boyata can't pass, mark or defend for shit. I could go through all of the shit we have, but I just can't be bothered, as they can't even be bothered to play properly.

Edited by xxxxxx

According to Stuart Hall on Five Live, Eddie Davies told him that it will cost the best part of ?7M to get rid of the manager and backroom staff. I can't see them sacking him if that's the case, because that's potentially the Cahill money gone, which would give us no funds to tempt a new manager with. Perhaps the cub are hoping he'll walk and save them that sort of outlay.

• Members

Apparently coyles going nowhere, stuart hall on the radio is friends with our eddie and said that coyle will be staying no matter what.

the fans should vote with their feet and stay away , its the only way the board will take any notice

Coyle will get us relegated - Kevin fucking Davies on GMR was as passionless as the performance they're in denial half these twats, his only response was we've trained well and football can change quickly, get fucked fucking cart horse - 11 out of contract happy days for them some promoted side will pick most of em up with a decent signing on fee they coudlnt give two shits.

The only glimmer of hope we have is to get another manager in to try and organise the side better and start building from clean sheets.

I'm fucking fuming with coyle he did nowt but wave his arms on the touch line screaming come on come on today it's pathetic, he's brought in some utter shite, allowed players to run contracts down and go for nothing he's failing in most of the jobs he's been tasked with by some distance.

Wagge on GMR said if we improve by 50% we'll have 23 pts after 30 games fucking hell we've no chance.

As soon as I saw no NRC and no Muamba I new we'd get beat.

Fucking appalling team section.

I'm firmly on the time to go band wagon.

Same here

Absolutely no idea what purpose pratley serves. must be in the top 5 worst prem centre mids ever. woeful. slow, garbage in possession, always wrong side when we havent got the ball. gash

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.