Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

This Weather.....

gonzo

• Site Supporter

was also at the airshow yesterday, really enjoyed it

i've honestly never seen the fast food squelched pavements so busy

i can't remember the name of the plane, but i've never heard anything as loud in my life

Probably the typhoon. Saw one at Southport not long back. The sand vibrates and the noise is both terrifying and awe inspiring at the same time.

Tornados pretty loud too; commentator said quite often sorties flown over Afghanistan etc didn't need to use weapons as the towel heads legged it when they flew over.

We set of off at half 6 and finally got home at quarter past 9. Not doing that again.

Bloody hell mate where did you get stuck? Duel carriageway coming out of Blackpool?

Stevie probably did the best thing going towards kirkham but there's loads of other routes that would've been clear.

Ring or PM me next time ????????

Ryski...how was Ken and Terry's ice cream shop? :D

Bloody hell mate where did you get stuck? Duel carriageway coming out of Blackpool?

Stevie probably did the best thing going towards kirkham but there's loads of other routes that would've been clear.

Ring or PM me next time

Ryski...how was Ken and Terry's ice cream shop? :D

Never mind that, what about the weather?

Google maps is your friend, told me to come off at Kirkham, went through the A roads home in an hour.

We went home via Poulton, left at 5 and back wam just after 6. Would have been quicker but for no reason the M6 was slow.

Just been outside. The cloud has gone and you can smell the clear air.

Roll on some sunshine this week....

Although it's not going to be anywhere the temps predicted by the insane news corps that think you can predict weather beyond 3 days away. Wankers

Lovely barbeque last night. Fantastic weather.

Aye, same here couple of steaks and some cracking sausages on the coals. Nice today too but set to piss it down tomorrow but ok again Friday.

Edited by bgoefc

• 2 weeks later...