Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

For Engineering Types.............

bolty58

• Members

Haha!

Ouch! :-)

On a more serious note pal - I work in the power transmission industry and believe me, some bugger will get rich off this. Very clever as my Lambretta riding friends on here will instantly realise.

• Site Supporter

On a more serious note pal - I work in the power transmission industry and believe me, some bugger will get rich off this. Very clever as my Lambretta riding friends on here will instantly realise.

Self adjusting non mwchanical tensioner. It's fantastic. Save people a fortune too

• Site Supporter

Nowadays, I'm pretty sure any belt that requires a tensioner already has one. The only difference with this tensioner is that it doesn't have a fixed pivot, which means it could cause havoc if it comes loose. What am I missing?

• Members

A chromosome?

Brilliant!  :thumbsup:

How the fuck can you go from an invention which can provide huge benefits to some fucker who has way too much time on his hands toy?

At least Swanny and a few others get it.

Haha...if I could post it from my phone I would!

Just go on lobster tube and type "gape playtime" in the search engine and it should come up. You will probably see a cracking version of tiddlywinks,involving 6 women sat in a circle firing ping pong balls out of their arses in to a small bucket.