Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolt Fest

• Moderators

Doors Alive are very good

For me a tribute band should be for bands who you've got no chance of seeing anymore

But fair play to whoever organised this, looks like a good do

• Site Supporter

For me a tribute band should be for bands who you've got no chance of seeing anymore

I know Dawn who organized it, she's worked her cunt off. Literally. Her cunt actually fell off last week.

Considering they've managed to do it with free tickets too, it's a real achievement.

Oh, 34c.

The Doors were rubbish originally. For the life of me I cant see what they had that folk liked.

The Buzzcocks first gig was at BIT.

the doors alive last night were superb. some good local bands on aswell, 2 weeks running were good, jade assembly were good as always and our fold were very good. they had a u2 tribute on it sounded like a 3am version on the kareoke in the swan they were fuckin pants.

big city girl was that you in the red wellies dancing with that little girl near the stage when the doors were on?

the doors alive last night were superb. some good local bands on aswell, 2 weeks running were good, jade assembly were good as always and our fold were very good. they had a u2 tribute on it sounded like a 3am version on the kareoke in the swan they were fuckin pants.

big city girl was that you in the red wellies dancing with that little girl near the stage when the doors were on?

Superb gig

Doors were excellent.

Great atmosphere .

Also enjoyed Our Fold. Zeppelin were ok.

Hopefully it can be even big bigger next year.