Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Super League Is Back

Big E

Castleford and Salford running the show, who'd have thunk it

And the games we have lost have been debatable affairs so we have really surprised a few teams this season. We are the only team to beat Cas which is quite a feat given their form. Let's hope we can bring the fans out for the Good Friday game and have a perfect weekend with a victory over Oldham the following day

This season is a season were everyone can beat everyone injuries are going to play a big part .if you get 2 or 3 players turning out with the wrong attitude,you'll get turned over ,cas are the team at present,but if they hit injuries,they will hit a blip as well .

Castleford will win the league leaders shield I would think as they look very strong all over. Salford are doing what we've threatened for s couple of seasons now and finally we've seemingly got some consistency into our results week on week.

Wigan will be there or thereabouts when injuries subside as will Warrington. Hull also will be there and Wakefield look much better this year. St. Helens are dog shite. Have been for a couple of years and losing Luke Walsh and getting smith back a big step backwards for me.

Leigh will be in the bottom four I reckon with Widnes Huddersfield and Catalans.

Perforated more like rather than twitchy. I admit I thought we were down. But god smiled down and we stayed up so alls well

Hopefully a good game this week and hopefully Neanderthal hock behaves himself.

I don't think even the most optimistic of Salford fans would have given us any chance of scoring twice in 3 minutes or whatever it was.

Perforated more like rather than twitchy. I admit I thought we were down. But god smiled down and we stayed up so alls well

Hopefully a good game this week and hopefully Neanderthal hock behaves himself.

Hock won't be playing he'll be banned. Quite pleased as he's been one of their shining lights this season at prop..

Surprisingly 4g wasn't that bad. I played a full home season of union 2 years ago on 4g and took some getting used to but wasn't as bad as used to be playing at premier 5's every week at Leverhulme where I needed skin grafts on a weekly basis

Suspect it's like anything there's varying levels of quality and the one I played on os owned and used by Scottish rugby union team so that like Widnes you would expect to be top notch.