Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Manly Clothing thread

Rudy

• Members

Nothing is more macho than men talking about clothes

So been having having a look online and a few sites seemed to have knocked down prices for coats and jackets with them being out of season.

Belstaff, Barbour, Paul Smith,  Fred Perry Henri Lloyd (for @gonzo treat yourself to a new coat luv x) Some good offers on countryattire.com

Tessuti have a sale on at the moment just got a pair of continentals for £55

Flannels have few knocked down prices on Stone Island 

Right I’m off to do my nails 

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

P&S Khaki polo on Woodhouse looks mint.

Trouble is ive bought loads of new stuff and haven't worn any of it yet. Gonna hang fire or will need another drobe!

I know an excellent wardrobe supplier off here.

1 minute ago, Mr Grey said:

P&S Khaki polo on Woodhouse looks mint.

Trouble is ive bought loads of new stuff and haven't worn any of it yet. Gonna hang fire or will need another drobe!

Funny sizing p&s

seen a nice summer jacket but currently I’d be wearing it to take dog out😃

• Members
1 minute ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Funny sizing p&s

seen a nice summer jacket but currently I’d be wearing it to take dog out😃

I find the sizing of Lacoste funny. 

• Members

Fred Perry polos are just perfect every time, collar never goes, 

Could do with a couple pair of jeans but I haven’t wore jeans in about 3 months it’s either trackies for work or shorts at home 

• Members
1 minute ago, Marc505 said:

Some of the newer stuff is like crepe paper too, a small sweat outbreak suddenly makes you look like a turbo nonce 

It fits like it’s meant to just stay on the hanger and that’s it, fuckin weird.

A company called Far Afield do bespoke custom made shirts that you can design yourself from fabric to fit and style to cut and button type etc. 

I'd recommend them but I submitted a design just after lockdown and am still waiting for it to turn up, but worth a look you know for them nights out we'll never go on again.

• Members
Just now, Marc505 said:

I find that with a lot of polos, they look great but after 1 wash they look and fit like shit

Fred Perry are the exception, Barbour do ok but the collar can go funny, Ralph Lauren don’t rate them at all, standard T-shirt yeah but not polos.

4 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Fred Perry are the exception, Barbour do ok but the collar can go funny, Ralph Lauren don’t rate them at all, standard T-shirt yeah but not polos.

Half my wardrobe is FP polos I love the look of them but sizing up now otherwise I spend the day sucking in especially when Mr Grey is on the prowl taking photos every 2 mins 😆

• Members
2 minutes ago, Marc505 said:

Half my wardrobe is FP polos I love the look of them but sizing up now otherwise I spend the day sucking in especially when Mr Grey is on the prowl taking photos every 2 mins 😆

Mrs bought me a couple of long sleeve FP for Christmas, fuckin class even after the Christmas weight

You wanna watch him, god knows what he’s doing with them pictures 

• Site Supporter

Fookin hate clothes shopping with a passion. Virtually all my stuff is Adidas trainers, Levi 501’s and Lacoste polo because I know exactly what sizes to buy so I don’t need to try them on and can buy them online

Just now, Rudy said:

Nice one Gonzo.

I like Stone Island and I know it’s expensive which I don’t mind but fuck spending £200 on shorts 

The cargo style ones? If so I’ve got blue black and grey they are superb. 

also got the more casual ones in a couple of colours. Great for knocking about in those ones. I’ve not been out of shorts bar one day in lockdown and that was only for 2 hours.