Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 46th President Joe Biden

Rudy

1 minute ago, Cheese said:

"While running for the U.S. House of Representatives in 1952, Byrd said he quit paying dues and dropped his membership in the KKK after about a year of involvement."

The photo with Biden was taken in 2008.

The actual KKK officially endorsed Trump in 2016...

Did I deny any of those claims ? No.

You are desperate now son, take a break

3 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

Only if you've got the minerals though.

I fackin' 'ave the fackin' minerals...

I've responded to Lara Gary veiled threats with assertions that the Rory O' Moore of my drum is always open if they cared to jump in their jamjar and hit the kermit for a bit of a tickle or singsong.

Fackin' mappitts.

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Did I deny any of those claims ? No.

You are desperate now son, take a break

I'm not the one of us who needs to take a break, dad. Never mind. Your fluffers will be along any second to give you your second wind.

Edited by Cheese

• Site Supporter
3 minutes ago, Ani said:

Would anyone on here rather have Trump as President than Biden ? 

He’s asleep under his Lambretta duvet and pillow set just now, dreaming about spitfires and the Pally and trampling on Germans and argies

• Site Supporter

I’m not a fan of Lady Gaga particularly but the highlight of the inauguration ceremony was a single line in the American National Anthem,

”Gave proof through the night that our flag was still there.”

Her interpretation definitely seemed to intimate that despite Trump’s best efforts, he didn’t damage Old Glory.

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Show me my lies then ?

Yours are in virtually every post you do 😄 🤣 

I haven't called you a liar. You throw that word around very liberally, whilst failing to understand its' actual definition. I suspect you've been fawning over Trump for too long.

• Members
12 minutes ago, Spider said:

He’s asleep under his Lambretta duvet and pillow set just now, dreaming about spitfires and the Pally and trampling on Germans and argies

2-C8-D2115-61-CF-4-FF8-9-EC7-9-B9-E091-F

Edited by Rudy

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

They're all cunts 

P8Zjg4d.jpg

73BltqQ.jpg

DmGZCDj.jpg

UAS6xK1.jpg

Though I reckon only one of them funded him

To be fair, the GFA was brokered under Clinton's watch. Everyone involved in that deserves praise, even Blair. Mo Mowlam and Bertie Ahern (and many others) did a blinder of a job.

14 minutes ago, Cheese said:

I haven't called you a liar. You throw that word around very liberally, whilst failing to understand its' actual definition. I suspect you've been fawning over Trump for too long.

Nice change of tact using the word suspect. You're getting there son 👍 

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

To be fair, the GFA was brokered under Clinton's watch. Everyone involved in that deserves praise, even Blair. Mo Mowlam and Bertie Ahern (and many others) did a blinder of a job.

Oh aye, I'm just posting both sides being pictured with that deputy head master look a like before i post this video which suggests Trump funded them shortly before they bombed England

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-attended-sinn-fein-fundraiser-months-ira-attacked-london-a6767601.html

• Site Supporter
9 minutes ago, ZicoKelly said:

Oh aye, I'm just posting both sides being pictured with that deputy head master look a like before i post this video which suggests Trump funded them shortly before they bombed England

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-attended-sinn-fein-fundraiser-months-ira-attacked-london-a6767601.html

Is that a BOOM?

• Members
7 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Nice change of tact using the word suspect. You're getting there son 👍 

Miami you’re the master of putting something out there open to interpretation then denying it’s what you mean in order to try to never be wrong, son 👍

Just now, Rudy said:

Miami you’re the master of putting something out there open to interpretation then denying it’s what you mean in order to try to never be wrong, son 👍

Yes dad, that is why I said Cheese the grand flop is now learning from the grandmaster, though he needs to stop telling lies and make it more open to interpretation 😉 

Wisen up lad, free lessons on here every day 👏 😉 

• Site Supporter
4 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Yes dad, that is why I said Cheese the grand flop is now learning from the grandmaster, though he needs to stop telling lies and make it more open to interpretation 😉 

Wisen up lad, free lessons on here every day 👏 😉 

The trick is to claim victory at the end of every post.

The result isn’t important, the claim is all that matters.

Trump taught you that