Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

The 46th President Joe Biden

Rudy

3 minutes ago, miamiwhite said:

Now now, melon man,  I didn't call him a nonce.....just said he gets very excitable around the little ones

Melon man? Like Mr. Majestyk?

Perhaps young girls remind him of his firstborn daughter, killed in a car crash aged 6, same crash in which his wife died (and both sons injured).

Can one imagine a piece of shit like Trump coming through that?

Actually, scrap that, I can see it, he's that egocentric.

• Members

I’ve pointed it out before that my interest in American politics in particular Presidents came when I studied JFK at school. His years in office would probably be my mastermind subject, an utterly incredible man.

It’s a fascinating event to me, the grand celebration of swearing in a man who is now the most powerful man in the world. 

He served 8 years as Obama’s VP and has a strong future presidential candidate in Harris as his VP.

I think the boiling up last year and early this year will be an awakening call that in the end Democracy in the free world prevails. 

Whatever Trump did beforehand,  every President like them or not, sets it up for the next person to learn from their lessons/mistakes/ideologies.
It’s important to have presidents with different views, morals, in order to progress and move forward. 
The world doesn’t revolve around America but the eyes certainly look to them first, whatever happens there has a great impact on the rest of the world. 

Edited by Rudy

37 minutes ago, Rudy said:

Considering there was the best part of 17k replies for the last president id say so yeah 

Wasn’t a pop at you mate

yes the last president generated a fair few replies but that was mainly posters arguing about trump 

Generally I don’t think folk are really bothered tbh 

• Site Supporter
6 minutes ago, Escobarp said:

From captain lies. Fuck me stick a fork in me Im Done 

"Captain Lies", says the fella who now claims he couldn't care less about USA Presidential news, despite being the 4th top poster in the USA Presidential Election thread.... 

• Site Supporter
14 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Wasn’t a pop at you mate

yes the last president generated a fair few replies but that was mainly posters arguing about trump 

This.

Will obviously be interest in the new fella, for obvious reasons, but assuming he's not another fuckwit, he won't get the same level of coverage over his tenure.

11 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

This.

Will obviously be interest in the new fella, for obvious reasons, but assuming he's not another fuckwit, he won't get the same level of coverage over his tenure.

Yes mate, I can't see the media bringing up the name Susan Rosenberg, a convicted terrorist who is on the board of Thousand Currents which fundraises for BLM.

Clinton pardoned her on his last day in office.

• Members
39 minutes ago, radcliffewhite1 said:

Wasn’t a pop at you mate

Yeah this will Be the same, trump supporters ready to dive onto anything they think Biden does wrong 

4 minutes ago, Not in Crawley said:

I've got a funny feeling, I don't know, call me a soothsayer if you must, that this thread is now going to be populated by why Biden is a twat who funds black people to kill white men whilst they sleep.

Failing that a lot of tweets from alt right loonbags.

It'll be fun.

You know the drill fella, the Trump thread was littered with alt left idiots and BLM lovers, haters of Trump etc, can't have it one sided for 4 years now, that's if he survives 4 years 😉 😄 

1 hour ago, Rudy said:

I’ve pointed it out before that my interest in American politics in particular Presidents came when I studied JFK at school. His years in office would probably be my mastermind subject, an utterly incredible man.

It’s a fascinating event to me, the grand celebration of swearing in a man who is now the most powerful man in the world. 

He served 8 years as Obama’s VP and has a strong future presidential candidate in Harris as his VP.

I think the boiling up last year and early this year will be an awakening call that in the end Democracy in the free world prevails. 

Whatever Trump did beforehand,  every President like them or not, sets it up for the next person to learn from their lessons/mistakes/ideologies.
It’s important to have presidents with different views, morals, in order to progress and move forward. 
The world doesn’t revolve around America but the eyes certainly look to them first, whatever happens there has a great impact on the rest of the world. 

what dose he have in common with JFK 

• Site Supporter

Have the following ready to copy and paste to save your thumbs:

”You lost, get over it”

”They’ll get their chance for change in 4 years”

”It is what it is”

”What about <insert obscure, madcap link> though?”

”Erm...Silent majority have spoken”

”Thank me later”