Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

A stool sample story ......

Rudy

• Site Supporter
29 minutes ago, Sweep said:

Why not just shit in your bath/shower cubicle, and then scrape a bit off into the receptacle they give you. Then you shower the surface down, nice and clean. Let's be honest, most of us have a piss and/or a shit when in the shower anyway, and then just poke the poo down the plug hole with our toes. It's no worse than doing that is it.

Let's (literally) clear something up right now.

Normal folk do not - ever - shit in the shower and consider it a fairly innocuous activity.

It's slap bang in the middle of a 3-way Venn Diagram consisting of Scat fetishists / Serial murderers / cat owners.

I'd say you're less than a dozen showers away from catching a turd and squashing it with demented glee into your wife's bottle of conditioner then smearing any leftovers all over the tiling.

I hadn't previously, but I now picture you as having the wide-eyed, fast moving stare of a twitchy rapist.

15 minutes ago, Dimron said:

Too complicated, if you're owt like me after the first coffee of the morning you can't be messin' around making a bog roll cradle when the old turtle is sticking his head out.

See the reply to Francis.

If you don't have a modicum of sphincter control you belong in the apery with the chimpanzees.

2 hours ago, Spider said:

I hadn't previously, but I now picture you as having the wide-eyed, fast moving stare of a twitchy rapist.

If you've never met Sweep in "real" life, that's a frighteningly accurate guess.

3 hours ago, Sweep said:

Why not just shit in your bath/shower cubicle, and then scrape a bit off into the receptacle they give you. Then you shower the surface down, nice and clean. Let's be honest, most of us have a piss and/or a shit when in the shower anyway, and then just poke the poo down the plug hole with our toes. It's no worse than doing that is it.

At least you now know why no plumber in the Borough will come and unblock your sink

• Site Supporter
On 12/04/2021 at 14:08, Francis Fogarty said:

I actually did it this time and it was as fraught as I imagined. All night I was envisaging lots of possible shit based scenarios.

In the event I used one of the dogs poo bags (my poo) and scraped as specified.

I was right about not having enough hands mind. Scraping my arse outside is still on my bucket list.

Further to this, I can confirm my sample came back clean (so to speak) and I can look forward to two years trouble free shitting.

Just saying.