Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets 23/24

L/H White

52 minutes ago, Mounts Kipper said:

Every game there are plenty of spare seats in East lower together, me and my lad never had a problem. 

I agree and I'd buy one no problem, don't really care where I sit or who with TBH, but he can't be arsed with not knowing which seat he'll be in from 1 game to next.  Its just the difference between the committed/passionate and the others.

The empty seats are because so many ST holders don't turn up every game, we all want cheaper tickets to encourage crowds but it also means folk can't get access to seats that won't be used, they just stay empty much of the time.

36 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Aye, i prefer the personal touch, but a round trip of over an hour when working and in my own garden wasn't on.

Should really be working when fans are cocker-hoop.

I'll go down in the morning.

I agree. I was down there anyway so it suited me. The people in front of me were way younger so it isn’t an age thing! 😉

3 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Just gone on the website to buy mine.

Doesnt work- wont load the stadium plan.

Absolute bollocks.

I did the same 

its a nightmere 

you click something goes to Anough page 

then your seat comes up click Buy 

• Site Supporter
10 hours ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Already logged in and it wouldnt work!

Ill try again now.

When you sign in, and go on renewals  it asks for your membership details. Then it shows an icon in the top left with a red dot. Go on there and it tells you you have a renewal.

That's as I recall.

Francis Fogarty

31 minutes ago, Burndens Bogs said:

I’m probably being a bit thick here, but why are folk buzzing at selling 12k when we sold 14.5k this season?

We’re unlikely to sell many more ST’s  after April 10th when the cheap deal ends shirley?

Should exceed last season's number comfortably.

1 hour ago, Traf said:

We sold less than 12k early birds last season.

No as per the Last Year's tweet I posted above we sold 12070.  Guess we are going to have sold over 13k by tomorrow.  No idea why people wait to pay the higher price but one to two thousand clearly do.

On 07/04/2023 at 18:38, Johnnyrotten said:

I agree and I'd buy one no problem, don't really care where I sit or who with TBH, but he can't be arsed with not knowing which seat he'll be in from 1 game to next.  Its just the difference between the committed/passionate and the others.

The empty seats are because so many ST holders don't turn up every game, we all want cheaper tickets to encourage crowds but it also means folk can't get access to seats that won't be used, they just stay empty much of the time.

I have a season ticket and haven't  made it once this season. I buy it to support the club that I love and am fortunate enough I can afford it. The club make it very difficult for me to give it away though, numerous emails have gone unanswered. The other option is physically sending my ST away to people which I am just uncomfortable doing. There should be be easier routes to share you ST with others and that may help the empty seat scenario 

Just now, CambridgeBWFC said:

I have a season ticket and haven't  made it once this season. I buy it to support the club that I love and am fortunate enough I can afford it. The club make it very difficult for me to give it away though, numerous emails have gone unanswered. The other option is physically sending my ST away to people which I am just uncomfortable doing. There should be be easier routes to share you ST with others and that may help the empty seat scenario 

I have my ST saved as a QR code on my phone and I just send a screenshot of it to anyone I lend my ticket to.

1 hour ago, TrickyTrotter said:

No as per the Last Year's tweet I posted above we sold 12070.  Guess we are going to have sold over 13k by tomorrow.  No idea why people wait to pay the higher price but one to two thousand clearly do.

I was going off BWFC's tweet that they'd passed last season's EB figure, which came out before they tweeted they'd hit 12k.

17 minutes ago, Traf said:

I have my ST saved as a QR code on my phone and I just send a screenshot of it to anyone I lend my ticket to.

A decent option as long as you know and trust the people you share that with.  Still think the club could offer a better system, and at least engage when you ask the questions