Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Season Tickets 23/24

L/H White

• Site Supporter
12 minutes ago, Traf said:

renewed this morning.

What have you done with junior? Memory tells me my eldest is same age/year and goes Into that next category? With uni beckoning (if he gets his arse in gear 😊) I was in a dilemma to renew or not -  balancing how much it will be used with not losing his seat ….. I’ve renewed which could be an expensive waste!

4 hours ago, desperado said:

What have you done with junior? Memory tells me my eldest is same age/year and goes Into that next category? With uni beckoning (if he gets his arse in gear 😊) I was in a dilemma to renew or not -  balancing how much it will be used with not losing his seat ….. I’ve renewed which could be an expensive waste!

The price went up from £49 to £139

On 26/03/2023 at 21:48, barryk32 said:

I've looked into swapping seats today

It reckons there's absolutely no seats ESL, no seats at all in WSL other than in the north corner.

Next to no seats NSL

I'm not having that. No chance

They won't release seats of current ST holders till June 1st.  Then any not renewed are available for seat swaps for 3 days.

But unlikely many will be available in ESL, on a match to match basis they are virtually non existent.

• Moderators

If Neil fancied earning his wage, he would have got a letter from the owners thanking the fans for their support and wishing them a good day out at Wembley.

Tell them about the season tickets and then  make sure they are handed to everyone as they get on a coach on Sunday morning.

7 hours ago, Dr Faustus said:

Absolute joke club from top to bottom. They really think they are still a fully functioning professional outfit

They’ve far more of a set up now than they ever did in the EFL. But clearly that cheating Welsh cunt doesn’t fancy charging anything close to a reasonable price for that level of football. 

55 minutes ago, MickyD said:

I wonder if PJT result and generally great day out will increase sales. Ought to be loads of kids pestering parents by now.

I reckon it will certainly help. 3 new tickets pending from our coach yesterday