Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coronation on your street?

globaldiver

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Cheese said:

Don't know about you, but if the King was laid before me sedated and my job was to investigate his intestines, I'd go elbow-deep. Do a proper job.

12 hours ago, MickyD said:

If you lived overseas and a multimillionaire and your dad called and told you he had been diagnosed with cancer would you just shrug and say fucking unlucky or jump on a plane to go see him?

would he say 

Hi its your Dad .....or 

Hi its the King 

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

Maybe is his just concerned for his dad?

I know when my dad had a heart attack I went to see him and we weren't on the best of terms by any stretch.

I think there was a touch of sarcasm in his post. That notwithstanding, did you ever write a book slagging him and the rest of your family off?

• Site Supporter
8 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

I think there was a touch of sarcasm in his post. That notwithstanding, did you ever write a book slagging him and the rest of your family off?

Can’t think it would ignite many publishing houses if he has

• Site Supporter
13 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

No, but I could have wrote chapter and verse but no fucker would have bought it as it would never have been published.

• Site Supporter
20 minutes ago, Winchester White said:

No, but I could have wrote chapter and verse but no fucker would have bought it as it would never have been published.

Don't do yourself down- authors start somewhere- might have been a best seller :) Purely on quality too and not because you're a Prince with a chip on your shoulder.

• Site Supporter
16 minutes ago, Tonge moor green jacket said:

Don't do yourself down- authors start somewhere- might have been a best seller :) Purely on quality too and not because you're a Prince with a chip on your shoulder.

Maybe he has a right to have a chip on his shoulder? I know I do. Why are the Royals any different?