Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Barnsley home tickets

Ani

17 hours ago, Leyther_Matt said:

Not sure how I’m culpable for any issues. I don’t work for the club but have previous experience of the system so was just spending half my day on here trying to help folk out 👍 Apologies if I’ve taken your post the wrong way

@Leyther_Matt No,  I was trying to add a bit more for the hard of thinking about the difference between assign/manage, that top line should have said 'though Leyther Matt has explained it fully' and half the line went missing :)

Edited by Gonk

12 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It’s a bit far fetched to believe we “learned” of Barnsley’s plans to limit us to 2000 like someone let the cat out of the bag.

Are we saying that if Barnsley had kept their cards slightly closer to their chest then they could’ve enjoyed the game at Reebok with 5k and then given us the sucker punch of the 2k limit? 

That would have been pretty funny to be fair.

3 hours ago, peebles said:

Think you can buy tomorrow with just a ticket login & not a membership. Not sure it'll make much difference though, perhaps shift a few more. Think there'll be a late rush Thur onwards as the game gets nearer.

Is it not the case that If you've got a ticket login you are a member?

20 minutes ago, MickyD said:

It’s a bit far fetched to believe we “learned” of Barnsley’s plans to limit us to 2000 like someone let the cat out of the bag.

Are we saying that if Barnsley had kept their cards slightly closer to their chest then they could’ve enjoyed the game at Reebok with 5k and then given us the sucker punch of the 2k limit? 

2000 is set out in the EFL rules pretty sure we would say to them 'are you sticking to that or can we have more ?' To which they say 'yeah we are sticking to it' and we say 'ok so will we'

What a fucking stupid rule ! 

4ED8CBA1-C1C4-42BE-B440-0A69C7B3FAEE.png

• Site Supporter
2 minutes ago, MickyD said:

The best thing is, that 18k will be 18k not a count of season ticket holders irrespective of attendance.

Fucking hell, what did I just write?

What I meant was it’ll be a true reflection of the actual crowd rather than number of ticket sales.

• Site Supporter
27 minutes ago, Lostock Whites said:

We're going to break our record here I guarantee you 28,700 sell out

Leicester 2003 - 28,353

Don't think so myself but hope I'm wrong.

Against Cambridge, there were still gaps between wanderers fans in esl and south. If that happens again, then there will be too many vacant seats to break the record.

• Site Supporter
1 minute ago, mattbwfc19 said:

I think most would’ve claimed their seats

Most, yes, however Jimmy's post says plenty have now been made available. Suggets not all season ticket holders have bought their allocated seats.

Given that 18000 have gone though, maybe some have changed to South or elsewhere.

Makes sense that numbers increased around the 5.30 cut off.