Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bolton Hospice

Traf

My wife, Clare and I have a mission every year to raise as much money as we possibly can for Bolton Hospice, a truly worthy cause.
So, I'm asking for anyone who knows me who could spare anything at all to do so, it'd be really appreciated and it's not something for nothing : ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™– ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฏ๐™š!

Thanks everyone

Step father in law is in there atm. Wonderful staff met last weekend and the gardens very calming.ย 
ย 

Mother in law volunteered at the hospice shop for years.

Sadly the CEO of the equivalent St Lukeโ€™s in Plymouth was a victim of the boat fire in Egypt during the week.

3 hours ago, green genie said:

Step father in law is in there atm. Wonderful staff met last weekend and the gardens very calming.ย 
ย 

Mother in law volunteered at the hospice shop for years.

Sadly the CEO of the equivalent St Lukeโ€™s in Plymouth was a victim of the boat fire in Egypt during the week.

The diving boat fire?

15 hours ago, MancWanderer said:

Is there another link that can be used? Iโ€™ll persist but Iโ€™m struggling with that one for some reasonย 

I did tell her not to use the FB link!
Let me ask.

• Site Supporter

Me and Mrs Fogarty like the Hospice. We're in the lottery, I've done the memories walk a time or two, and when I first retired I told them at work not to collect, but they did (to make sure I went I think) and that went to the Hospice. They have cared for a few of our friends in the past.

Sort the preferedย  link out and we'll get some in.