Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Atmosphere

Lt. Aldo Raine

• Members
1 hour ago, Ani said:

It is weird get an error message when I try and put a longer post/rant.  

Gonzo said he'd had enough of your long rants so he's limited you.

• Members

We signed Speed around the same time didn't we?

If I could turn the clock back I'd pick Speed every time if it came down to picking one or the other.

Having him play for us feels like a blessing. I'm pretty certain I'd not feel the same about Keane.

• Site Supporter
2 hours ago, DazBob said:

We signed Speed around the same time didn't we?

If I could turn the clock back I'd pick Speed every time if it came down to picking one or the other.

Having him play for us feels like a blessing. I'm pretty certain I'd not feel the same about Keane.

Chalk and cheese players.

One the consummate professional, great example to his team-mates.

The other, a good player with a screw loose.

This may be total Bullshit, and my brain may have completely fabricated this but in our first season at The Reebok was the 'walk on' music the music from the Terminator 2 soundtrack, not the Guns n roses song, the proper soundtrack part.  I might have made this up, but I'm sure we had this

28 minutes ago, LodgeMorrWhite said:

This may be total Bullshit, and my brain may have completely fabricated this but in our first season at The Reebok was the 'walk on' music the music from the Terminator 2 soundtrack, not the Guns n roses song, the proper soundtrack part.  I might have made this up, but I'm sure we had this

I thought it was some local rock band. No idea who. Accompanied by "THIS, is just the beginning !"

Not into this 'forced fun' type of thing, the goal celebration scenario became a lot better when they got rid of the music.

A good old Come on you Whites before kick off, like the old days, would be a happy return.

Failing that, someone mentioned ac/dc Thunderstruck. 

Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Bol-ton , interesting!

Anyone who thinks the entrance music will make a jot of difference to the atmosphere is crazy. 

The choice is what you get when you let middle aged men get involved in the choice. But whatever they picked it will make no difference.