Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

My Favourite Line From Any Ww Post

I was trying to think about this - and was also looking back through some of the Euro ones, when I came across the answer. This is Widnes describing an encounter with a fellow poster out in Guimaraes - and sums up Euro brilliantly. He lists a number of WW folk he met and then:

"Leigh White who was unable to stand or speak and seemed to have been abandoned on a chair in a bar "

=D> =D> =D>

I don't know if he's a poster on here, but I remember leaving the square in Guimares heading for the stadium, and there was one fella on his own in the middle of the square, slumped in a chair with his head in his hands.

• Site Supporter

Mine's a Widnes comment too:

"I have to reinstall my Window XP Professional I accidently uninstalled it when I was dusting my messerschmitt Y-backs and would you believe I can't find the key code anywhere so can one of you licalotopusses please send me a spare number of point me in the direction of where I should look for another"

Messerschmitt Y-backs??? Priceless.

My favourite, and I can't remember who said it, and about whom................but it went along the lines of:

"At your age you should be out fingering girls and letting your mates sniff your fingers"

Quality!

My favourite, and I can't remember who said it, and about whom................but it went along the lines of:

"At your age you should be out fingering girls and letting your mates sniff your fingers"

Quality!

That was another Widens comment, but this time to Ani.

Was it, thought I'd said that to Kempo or one of the other ww yoof :mellow:

Widnes steals his lines from a dunken Mr H :pardon:

• Moderators

Quality!

that were me, in reply to garp wanting to know what sky box top setup he should be getting for his bedroom

eh ?? at my age i only way i get my fingers wet is when i accidentally dunk my hobnob too deep in my late night hot chocoalte.

I don't know if he's a poster on here, but I remember leaving the square in Guimares heading for the stadium, and there was one fella on his own in the middle of the square, slumped in a chair with his head in his hands.

Go on then...............What did he say?

This one was a classic, courtesy of Bobshat.

I almost dribbled my sasparella and metaxa 3star, whilst watching match of the day as our defence made up of Eastern European strawberry pickers, Lucky Lucky men and wooden legged reggae boys capiltulated....

Edited by seasoned Traveller

This one was a classic, courtesy of Bobshat.

I almost dribbled my sasparella and metaxa 3star, whilst watching match of the day as our defence made up of Eastern European strawberry pickers, Lucky Lucky men and wooden legged reggae boys capiltulated....

It was taking me some time to think of one until you came up with this!This one was a classic,it had me in stitches for a good while! :rofl:

"But I dont want SKY"

Classic thread from our Stan

We have a winner. I was in hysterics at that, and after Bigtoe explained to him what he meant - he still didn't get it :rofl:

• Site Supporter
We have a winner. I was in hysterics at that, and after Bigtoe explained to him what he meant - he still didn't get it :rofl:

The only bad thing about that thread was that it was stuck in geeks so many wouldn't have read it.

I beleive Stan would walk off with the funniest picture award aswell for the infamous 'Stan the Cock Slut' incident.

• Members

good while ago.....cant find the post but was to do with swanny saying that the dog thing had gone too far when someone shouted "thats the lad off tinternet who bums dogs " at him across town :rofl:

or

"away goats count double" =D>

good while ago.....cant find the post but was to do with swanny saying that the dog thing had gone too far when someone shouted "thats the lad off tinternet who bums dogs " at him across town :rofl:

or

"away goats count double" =D>

Somebody actually shouted "Dogf?cker!" at him across the Town Hall Square! :rofl:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.