Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Holidays

Been on a weeks cruise to Scandinavia in May and going on a two week cruise in October from Southampton, across the Atlantic for a week with a week round the Carribean.

Got a cottage booked for Christmas/New Year in the North of Scotland too

A bit thin on the ground this year....

Amsterdam - Feb - 3 nights

Tenerife - Mar - 4 nights

London - Jul - 1 night

Toronto - Aug - 5 nights

Edinburgh - Aug - 2 nights

Belfast - Sep - 2 nights

PLUS

Wherever Bolton play in Europe

AND

Somewhere hot and sunny in December, maybe Sri Lanka, dunno yet.

going watching the apprentice boys marches???? :drinks: =D> :pardon: :pardon:

Talacre Beach for two weeks in a ramshackle caravan with Maud and five screaming ankle biters over looking a disused mine shaft, not. Just got back from the Costa Brava, and the Brits are very few and far between. I had to mither the surrender monkeys, and had them singing "God save the Queen" before i left the pub.

February - Tenerife whilst Daughter went skiing with school - ahh bliss.

She's going skiing again next year wether she wants to or not

France (or Furnace as we called it last year it was so hot) in around 60 hours

A jolly boys outing fo rthe footie might just be in order too. My liver has just about recovered from Portugal

Edited by Gonk

Been Tenerife in March, and Lloret in May - next jolly will prob be Bowton in Europe.........sadly I've only 9 days left for the year now <_<

Guest The Special One

Isle of Man for 4 months................does a working holiday count????

Apart from that, the euro jaunts, korea if we get to the final, russia for the england fig......er....match, maybe South Africa for december/january, if not 3 weeks in canaries

Toronto, and t'niagara falls with Smiley in one of those love hotels. Hurr hurr hurr!

:drinks:

Same here (although not with Peter North and Smiley). 2 weeks in September in Toronto, Quebec, Montreal, etc.

Had 3 days in lake Como in May.

4 days in Corsica in May - stunning place for anyone who's not been.

Skiing in French Alps in December - not really a holiday as it's only 2 hours drive up the road! :drinks:

I've just been to apply for a Russian visa in Helsinki today and was charged more than double the price of the Finnish and Belgian friends I was with. They paid 50e but it was 125e for me! It's always a bit more expensive for UK citizens but not to that extent. I was told that the Russians increased the prices for British people today so it could be linked to the diplomatic spat that we're currenty having over the Litvenenko affair?

im going fooking nowhere this summer!

im sick of booking every buggers holiday for em and i aint going anywhere!!!

roll on our first european away game

And I can recommend Hughesy's services highly (that's in holiday terms only) - he booked us a decent holiday in Portugal this year and sorted out one or two problems that we had =D> :good:

Also done Dusseldorf with the Missus and Benidorm on a staggy this year, which leaves LaCala golfing in September and the UEFA cup to come. The Missus wants to go to Rome for a long weekend, but it's all about priorities.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.