Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

In A Game That West Ham Largely Dictated!

brixton

According to teletext!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf?????

Who ever wrote that didn`t watch the same game as me!!

I know! Same report on Sky's website as well!

It may be sad but I am loving it how sky are now using the old phrases again! 'Boltons typical long direct approach' and 'Boltons physical side to their game'.

Shows to me that we are getting back to were we were a couple of seasons ago! :drinks: :yahoo:

According to teletext!!!!!!!!!!!

Wtf?????

Who ever wrote that didn`t watch the same game as me!!

Didnt watch the game but followed it on the internet/BBC and it didnt look on their site as if West Ham controlled the game.

Wtf was my thought too!

Guest william bear

and i definately must of watched a different game..

best we've played for a long long time..

campo is class..

• Moderators

just maybe that it was hardly 'bundled'

i saw it as a great bit of goalscoring

he watches the defensive line while the balls in the air pre michalik, then expertly diverts the ball to the corner of the goal

a great bit of skill, to my mind

just maybe that it was hardly 'bundled'

i saw it as a great bit of goalscoring

he watches the defensive line while the balls in the air pre michalik, then expertly diverts the ball to the corner of the goal

a great bit of skill, to my mind

when you read bundled into the goal you think a scrappy goal, which it clearly wasnt!

As shown on motd2 he was aware of the defensive line stayed onside and finished in superbly.

If the Elk had scored a goal like that with as much control and skill people would be thrapping over it.

when you read bundled into the goal you think a scrappy goal, which it clearly wasnt!

As shown on motd2 he was aware of the defensive line stayed onside and finished in superbly.

Fair play to MOTD2 for once, they analysed it and said it was a clever bit of play.

If you were a neutral - that wouldnt have been a "dull game".

As a football fan, if the whites had got anything less than a point - it would have been a gross injustice.

As a Wanderers fan - not getting three points (that I felt we fully deserved) was hard to take; but for the fact we scored late on softened the blow. The lads were outstanding yesterday - just lost our shape for 5 minutes after Hunt (outstanding - yesterday) got injured - and I got worried.

Only downside - Jussi's flapping nearly cost us - he was at fault for the 1st.

and Lubo and AOB - the way forward. Time to drop Meite because these two lads looked much more solid - IMO.

Nolan is back - great effort yesterday. Guthrie is class in a glass - the midfield really jelled and bossed it for me

J Lloyd and McCann - not up to it. Am sure J Lloyd used to be quick??

Nolans goal reminded me off his one at Arsenal in the last year at highbury. I know one looked a lot better, but for me it took as much skill as the one at highbury, when I heard someone say poked across the line I was not happy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.