Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

10,229 Including 1,500 From Aris!

Scotti86

If not enough Wanderers fans are interested, we might as well bow out gracefully with another draw in Belgrade.

It's hard to believe that interest in the Champions League would be any greater - not for home games to Steaua, Sporting, Rosenborg, Shakhtar and the like.

That's not a criticism, it's not a dig at anyone, it's obviously just a sad fact.

Europe will probably be a long time coming again. Let's make the most of the Belgrade trip, guys.

Why should the supporters be arsed about the competition when the club isn't?

And you know that for a fact? I must've missed that press release.

It's a vicious circle of blame all this imo: we can't be arsed going, they can't be arsed putting out a first team. they can't be arsed putting out a first team, we can't be arsed going, we can't be arsed going, they can't be arsed putting out a first team etc etc etc

a guy i spoke to after the game was saying "yea but its not champions league" and my reply was on saturday against munich we only got 25k.

We will never sell out night matches or many other games for that mattter. I for one am not that bothered although it does look shite when you have to explain the empty seats to your 'non white' mates. (not being racist you cunts)

Bolton proved over and over again though that they are total crap. As well as an underperforming team they had half a stadium filled for a European match. Shite!!! No fans singing at all apart from 20 kids with a drum at one end. Shite!!!

Hmmmm. They're not wrong!

• Moderators
But even if they did that, season ticket holders would complain that they couldn't sit in their regular seats.

It's these kinds of people that are destroying BWFC in my opinion. Fcuk off to the Octagon or watching Cliff Richard at the Arena.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.