Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Madrid Away Ticket Allocation

mannyroad58

People who travel with TMG shouldn't be given vouchers as they are all spastics who can only do what they are told and they watch reality TV. It's the law

Plus I've just had TMG on the blower and they've told me that they all wear flight stockings and sink each others brown in the toilets in swift and frantic manner

You take that back you cheeky c?nt - I've never watched reality tv :angry:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spoke to someone in the Commercial Dept. on Saturday and she reckons At'Mad will send as many as we need. Up to and beyond 5,000.
Well that someone is well misguided. The Dons sent a delegation to Madrid to get more tickets as we had 6000 going over. They upped it to 3000 from the 1500 they initially gave us, then on the day of the game opened another section that let in another 1500. There were tickets in the home ends easy to come by as well.

However based on that, I highly doubt that Madrid will send as many as Bolton needs, that being said, will we need 5000?

Edited by fatshaft

However based on that, I highly doubt that Madrid will send as many as Bolton needs, that being said, will we need 5000?

As Carlos mentioned, I think it a good idea to make it a 2 ticket package with home & away. If folk want a jolly then they will have to suffer a couple of hours at the Reebok too as penance! See if 5k want to go then.

Well I think that TMG flights will be packed with members of The-Wanderer and Bolton Banter after it was realeased that the following hostel is taking 'special' bookings Hostel of choice for members of The-Wanderer and Bolton Banter

• Moderators
As Carlos mentioned, I think it a good idea to make it a 2 ticket package with home & away. If folk want a jolly then they will have to suffer a couple of hours at the Reebok too as penance! See if 5k want to go then.

whilst I can't knock the sentiment and will be embarrassed if we get less than 25k that idea does border on the utd shocker by making season ticket holders buy cup tickets they don't want, or they don't get a season ticket

i also think carlos was fishing

someone who so verhmently against a ?1.50 booking charge would not entertain such an idea

whilst I can't knock the sentiment and will be embarrassed if we get less than 25k that idea does border on the utd shocker by making season ticket holders buy cup tickets they don't want, or they don't get a season ticket

I don't agree, it is far from bordering. This is a one off and it's only going to be a few quid, also not taken out of ones bank account willy nilly like the United Shocker.

So if people can't get to the first game, they're not allowed to attend the second game either?! What a genius.

• Moderators
So if people can't get to the first game, they're not allowed to attend the second game either?! What a genius.

Yes, that's the law.

Or you buy a ticket for the first game, thus adding about 2% to the overall cost of the away trip. Sorted.

Slight problem to this fishing trip.

The home game is just one week before the away leg.

Do you honestly think the Bolton ticket office can sort out a ticket selling arrangement that needs to take account of attendance at a previous game, in that timescale!!

I may not be a genius but my IQ's not too shabby. :roll:

You don't have to attend, you just need to purchase. If you buy a ticket you don't HAVE to go. Unless that is, it becomes law before mid February, in that case, you will.

No you'd be allowed to attend if there were any 'spares' left over

But surely, not in and amongst proper fans. Should they not be given their own part timer's section so people can look and point? Or alternatively coloured bibs so they stand out from others.

But surely, not in and amongst proper fans. Should they not be given their own part timer's section so people can look and point? Or alternatively coloured bibs so they stand out from others.

They'd be forced to stand with the TMG contingency but there'd be no requirement to make them look any differently normal, they can still wear their Wurzel shoes and obi-wan capes

Well I think that TMG flights will be packed with members of The-Wanderer and Bolton Banter after it was realeased that the following hostel is taking 'special' bookings Hostel of choice for members of The-Wanderer and Bolton Banter

Shared bathroom?

Don't like the sound of that.

Worryingly, Lancaster Whites hotel is just round the corner from this spot.

If you ever lose your job as the village idiot a new career awaits as Jim Davidson's scriptwriter.

Have I touched a nerve cocoa?

Sort you're f?cking life out, this is a message board and made to take the p?ss

You're clearly are a defector from the wanderer, I suggest you are more suited back there with your own sort you utter miserable, humourless c?nthouse

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.