Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Havant 3-1 Up At Ht

Horwich

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they deserve a payday after being snubbed by BBC and Sky even though they are the last non league club in the cup.

I'd rather watch that game than City vs West ham

I'd rather watch Eastenders repeats than City v West ham zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Site Supporter
I agree, I feel sorry for Havant as they 3 leagues below football league but all the non league focus was on Chasetown.

They'll certainly be the focus of the next round. They'll probably make a couple of years gate money in one game.

Filth v Spurs and Piemen v Chelsea I believe.

What the hell is point in them two games, which could have come from any week in the Premier League?

Disgrace :angry:

I think last nights choice was a disgrace as well. The BBC had a chance to show a real underdog FA cup tie but the marketing men instead decided to show a premiership clash that could have been on any other week.

The Havant game was set up to be a good one following the sendings of the previous week and the home tie.

Note: this is not with the benifit of hindsight - I had this rant at around four oclock yesterday Honest :roll:

Well done Havant :yahoo:

Big Payday coming up

They have taken 6000 tickets. Fcuk we wouldn't take anywhere near that. I bet they haven't had 6000 through their gates altogether in the past 6 years.

The guy on SSN also recons they will make ?500,000. Massive for a club of their size, and all their players are off to Vegas as a reward.

Well done =D>

I think last nights choice was a disgrace as well. The BBC had a chance to show a real underdog FA cup tie but the marketing men instead decided to show a premiership clash that could have been on any other week.

The Havant game was set up to be a good one following the sendings of the previous week and the home tie.

Note: this is not with the benifit of hindsight - I had this rant at around four oclock yesterday Honest :roll:

With you all the way there.

BBC/Sky go on & on about the romance of the FA Cup and moan at clubs like BW for selling it short (agree with them on that tho), then they go and pick all-Prem ties for coverage. Absolute d*ck-heads !

:angry:

I agree, I feel sorry for Havant as they 3 leagues below football league but all the non league focus was on Chasetown.

Don't want to be pedantic ................. oh, what the h*ll : 2 levels below the Football League - they're in Conference South (below Conference National, below League-2 or whatever it's now called).

Partly justified though as Chasetown were the lowest ever ranked team to reach the 3rd round.

They're in the 8th tier of the football pyramid.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.