Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Uefa Cup Draw

As happy as Pompey will be at drawing Milan, I bet some fans are a little disappointed because they play them at Fratton Park.

I'd love to watch us play in Milan!

Understatement of the year. Every single one of them will be absolutly fecken' gutted. With this format, and as a fan you want the big names away from home. Had the smile of a Cheshire Cat when Bayern Munich and RSB came out as our away games last season....... happy days :drinks:

Understatement of the year. Every single one of them will be absolutly fecken' gutted. With this format, and as a fan you want the big names away from home. Had the smile of a Cheshire Cat when Bayern Munich and RSB came out as our away games last season....... happy days :drinks:

aye, but would that have quite so true had we still been at our original ground, as Pompey are? Knowing that Milan were coming to Burnden - the same place I'd seen usd in the old 4th - would have been summat special =D>

Some top teams in it this time around.

Pound for pound, reckon its a tougher competition than last year.

But then again, who'd have guessed that our toughest games came against the "supposed minnows" of our group - and at home as well.

At this point last year, I'd just booked about 8 seats on Lufthansa flight from Manchester to Munich. Happy days.

The day after I booked a similar amount to Belgrade.

My credit card is feeling sad, lonely and neglected!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.