• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

boo or applaud?

I'll be doing the latter.

Hope he scores a consolation for them late on, runs over to us, pulls up his Hull shirt and has a BWFC one underneath!!!

Then brings his nippers onto the pitch in full BWFC regalia!

And then offers to buy me land and build me a property over in sunny Greece, bung me a wad of money and tell me to live happily ever after.

But we can all dream!

• Site Supporter
Massive applause and hopefully he'll stick the winner in, Bolton fans round on Megson, and he's booted out the next day. We can all dream :yahoo:

So, you dream of a 1-0 win for hull, scored by stelios?

He was always very respectful to the Bolton fans, and never caused any problems when he was out of the team, when brought into the team, he would always work his nuts off and give it 100% - a class act

Couldn't agree more, something that Megson will never be. Megson isn't half the manager that Stelios is a player.

Couldn't agree more, something that Megson will never be. Megson isn't half the manager that Stelios is a player.

I know I am one of the worst for going off topic BUT could we talk about Stelios and not turn this into yet another "I hate Mugson/Mary Spunkson thread', please?

Stelios did a fine job for us.

He's now playing for the opposition.

I don't want his team to win.

I want our team to win.

I don't want him to score.

I want our team to keep a clean sheet.

I don't want Megson to get sacked, that would mean our league position was in a worse state than it is currently.

Should Stelios come over to the Bolton fans after the game: I'll applaud him.

For the previous 90-odd minutes he'll be as popular as Mike Riley to me.

:blink:

I'm not sure that I actually understand that

Stelios is about 5'8" as a player and Megson isn't half that as a manager.

So, Mart's just telling you that Megson is shorter than 2'10", which makes him our second shortest manager behind Sammy Lee.

Stelios is about 5'8" as a player and Megson isn't half that as a manager.

So, Mart's just telling you that Megson is shorter than 2'10", which makes him our second shortest manager behind Sammy Lee.

I think I get it now, so Megson is only 2'10" as a manager, if he gets sacked, and he is no longer a manager, does he revert back to being about 5'10" again?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.