Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Wanderers V Villa

Ouch that hurt (yeah like fcuk it did) what a moronic person you are, supposedly the pig icon relates to your family values and your ignorance to football values

Not Mickey who's posting at 5,30am on a Sunday morning.

Now go away little boys back to BN forum :rofl:

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally thought we were poor yesterday

steinsson i thought was awful and couldn't handle youngs pace was either caught to far forward or to far back,

our passing is bloody rank always passing it behind the player and not to his feet,

elmander althought i don't think he's the best , he's far to isolated on the pitch, he was having balls played nowere near him yeaterday and the nearest bolton player was 20/30 yards away, he can't do it on his own.

elmander althought i don't think he's the best , he's far to isolated on the pitch, he was having balls played nowere near him yeaterday and the nearest bolton player was 20/30 yards away, he can't do it on his own.

Elmander did have one played to his feet but his first touch was poor

Dont know where half of you were watching from Bolton played quite well my arse,same old Megson SHITE 11 men behind the ball,and but for 1,15 minute spell in the second half would have been another Fulham like performance.Megson is clueless does not know how to change a game when it needs to be changed no plan B well to be honest no plan A either.He needs to be replaced at the end of the season,otherwise next season will possibly see the trapdoor open up.

Martin,

Did you notice that in the second half we started with 2 up front and 4 across the midfield?

We were playing the 6th best team in the country and i can not think of a save jussi had to make, their goal was a fluke.

It was a well earned point, that moves us a step nearer safety in the toughest league in the world.

With regards Megson he is asked to do a job, keep us up, he is doing that. The test comesnext season if he is backed can he continue to improve the team.

Martin,

Did you notice that in the second half we started with 2 up front and 4 across the midfield?

We were playing the 6th best team in the country and i can not think of a save jussi had to make, their goal was a fluke.

It was a well earned point, that moves us a step nearer safety in the toughest league in the world.

With regards Megson he is asked to do a job, keep us up, he is doing that. The test comesnext season if he is backed can he continue to improve the team.

I don't think facts are their bag.

they recently started a poll; "who do you hate most; Megson or Barry Knight"

• Moderators
That's a tad sexist, Martin.

P.S. Is he banned so can't reply?

It was also grammatically incorrect, if you want to go about correcting other folk it's best to get your own house in order first. Martin: you may wish to research the difference between "your" and "you're".

He can reply, although they may not appear due to his penchant for abusing other people. Of course, I expect some bitching on the BN forum that it was because they were anti-Megson.

The BN appear to have an agenda against this site as they host a forum that is extremely critical of it. I wonder if they are complicit in this? It's naughty given the amount of print they've unashamedly lifted from here.

I did see it and thought it rather odd. I might not be Megson's biggest fan, but I know who I'd sooner get run over by a bloody big bus. I thought that was a given for a Bolton fan. Happen it's just me.

Oh, and apparently we've all hijacked the poll too. Thing is, just because they're paranoid doesn't mean we're not out to get them! :D

• Moderators

Given that I've previously stated I'd like to torture Barry Knight's family in front of him whilst keeping him alive in as much pain as possible, I think this means I'm a Megsonite.

It's one of those where if it's for you, you say it's a penalty, if it's against you you say it's a shoulder barge, so I'm not that bothered about it.

Actually, ref had a good game overall I thought.

I also saw that poll, the fact that Knight isn't 100% proves that they have short term memories or are idiots.

Edited by adambwfc

Fair does. I've seen them given myself, usually at OT.

If that had been at OT, not only would it have been a pen, but barry would have been sent off for violent conduct

Edited by Gonk

It's one of those where if it's for you, you say it's a penalty, if it's against you you say it's a shoulder barge, so I'm not that bothered about it.

I also saw that poll, the fact that Knight isn't 100% proves that they have short term memories or are idiots.

To be fair, most on the BN foums were not actually born when Knight shafted us.

Or may be they have only been watching (I will not use the word support) Bolton for last 5 or 6 years, and have no idea Who Knight is

I thought it was a really gutsy performance yesterday. OK Villa have gone off the boil but it was our first point off a top seven team this season so not one I expected. Thought Cohen,McCann and Muamba showed a lot of bite in midfield. Cohen could be a decent defensive midfielder for next seasons squad. Now we just have to find the creative one this summer.

Didn't think the match was too bad but I felt it was individual determination that got us a point so not likely to change my opinion on the manager.

Now onto next week. Please don't let the Pie Eaters do the double over us. :nea:

To be fair i do respect the opinions,and thoughts of other people,however to be slagged off for having a differing opinion to the majority on here is mindless at best.In my opinon the football served up by Megson is dire,and I for one cannot see how he has the ability to become a good premiership manager,the qualities that are required at this level are just not there,and you can all shout from the rooftops about stability,yes but at the cost of entertainment.So sorry for having differing views but i will pay not a penny to watch this anymore.

To be fair i do respect the opinions,and thoughts of other people,however to be slagged off for having a differing opinion to the majority on here is mindless at best.In my opinon the football served up by Megson is dire,and I for one cannot see how he has the ability to become a good premiership manager,the qualities that are required at this level are just not there,and you can all shout from the rooftops about stability,yes but at the cost of entertainment.So sorry for having differing views but i will pay not a penny to watch this anymore.

Martin, if you continue to express your opinion like that, you will have no bother on here. people may not agree with you, but you have made your point(s) constructively: that's all we ask on here.

The people who you've read about being banned, weren't banned for not liking Gary Megson: it all boils down to: it's not what you say, it's how you say it.

I, for one, respect your views/opinion. If your posts are as well reasoned as that one: you'll do well here, as many of our members share that view.

My take is this: I didn't want him to be our manager, but whilst he is: I'll back him.

• Moderators

Your opening gambit was "Dont know where half of you were watching from Bolton played quite well my arse", which is hardly respecing the opinions or thoughts of others.

Your second post included "Fcuk off you knob", you then proceeded to have a pop at someone else's family which is about as low as it goes.

People don't have a problem with your views, it's your attitude towards others. You can run off and cry elsewhere but them's the facts.

So sorry for having differing views but i will pay not a penny to watch this anymore.

Fair enough, that's your perogative but that's not really the answer is it? If you consider yourself a customer and so think boycotting a product is the way to get what you want, then I'm afraid watching a small town football club is probably not for you.

Fair enough, that's your perogative but that's not really the answer is it? If you consider yourself a customer and so think boycotting a product is the way to get what you want, then I'm afraid watching a small town football club is probably not for you.
If for example i am a customer,and a regular one at that,and all of a sudden the whole criteria changes and new staff are brought in,suddenly i get bad customer service from the new staff,I no longer wish to give my cash to that business because it did not meet my expectations of previous staff members.not that i would suddenly run off and use the sevices of another business,just would not need to have this business in my life until customer friendly personnel were brought in.

If for example i am a customer,and a regular one at that,and all of a sudden the whole criteria changes and new staff are brought in,suddenly i get bad customer service from the new staff,I no longer wish to give my cash to that business because it did not meet my expectations of previous staff members.not that i would suddenly run off and use the sevices of another business,just would not need to have this business in my life until customer friendly personnel were brought in.

My point was, being a football fan is far removed from being a customer, and for the record, it's not sudden, we've not had much entertaining football for a few seasons.

How's the criteria changed? And please ,before you reply, please only answer this if you know for a fact the club's criteria has changed.

My point was, being a football fan is far removed from being a customer, and for the record, it's not sudden, we've not had much entertaining football for a few seasons.

How's the criteria changed? And please ,before you reply, please only answer this if you know for a fact the club's criteria has changed.

To me the Club criteria is the same now as it was when we first came up and that is to stay up, cast your mind back those first years, Gratside always said that he had budgeted for 17th place and I really don't see what has changed from those day,yes we did better then that but really nothing has changed we are still a small club with a small market of people to support us, so we just have to accept that fact

• Moderators

Wenger was on the radio before, he classes success as qualifying for the Champions League i.e. finishing 4th and retaining their current status, which is exactly the same as us really. They also haven't won anything for 4 years, yet people think we should be winning stuff :pardon:

Unpinning as we've moved on from the original subject.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.