Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Hatton V Pacquiao

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Would love to see you fight Manny Pacquiao

You could take on the sub- 8 stone version and you'd still be dispatched in less than 30 seconds :rofl:

The difference is... I don't have HITMAN tatooed across my back.

The difference is... I don't have HITMAN tatooed across my back.

Pete Waterman would have put up a better fight.

Hatton is a pale Manc imitation of the real Hitman.

whats odd is hes a 'mad city fan'

darts is a fcuking pub game

I hate to admit it, but I'm with you on this one.

I like me arrers BUT I can say hand on heart I wouldn't have missed a UEFA game for watching darts.

I hate to admit it, but I'm with you on this one.

I like me arrers BUT I can say hand on heart I wouldn't have missed a UEFA game for watching darts.

But he is also a mad darts fan and he may have found it more appealing than sat freezing his nuts off watching them shite

Got back from the fight late last night, at least 10 boys from Bolton in New York New York, young couple got ripped off $300 each on forged tickets, they should always stick with us locals, sneaking in is the only way to go...rumour around Vegas was that Hatton went to see City v Dingles at 7am in The Crown and Anchor and ate English breakfast there...no wonder he couldn't move....only redeeming factor those gorgious Phillipino chickadee's

thought it was good of hatton, even though he didn't know where he was, to assume the correct position so he could be lifted straight on to the stretcher.

:rofl:

They could have just rolled him under that bottom rope

Got back from the fight late last night, at least 10 boys from Bolton in New York New York, young couple got ripped off $300 each on forged tickets, they should always stick with us locals, sneaking in is the only way to go...rumour around Vegas was that Hatton went to see City v Dingles at 7am in The Crown and Anchor and ate English breakfast there...no wonder he couldn't move....only redeeming factor those gorgious Phillipino chicks with dicks

:blink:

rumour around Vegas was that Hatton went to see City v Dingles at 7am in The Crown and Anchor and ate English breakfast there

Can't see a problem with that at all. Lad was probably hyper and what's the point in just hanging about.

He's got to keep himself entertained. He's got to eat.

Any links still available - YouTube has taken them off.

Possibly, when he's hard-on died down.

I thought it was just me who spotted that :nea:

Don't feel too bad now

Presume if you did try to roll him whilst he had a diamond cutter he'd just go round and round in a circle?

What a pile of shite.

Managed to get the local bar owner to scam PPV for the fight. Place was jumping with people from chicago watching bulls (basketball) and blackhawks (ice hockey). Brits giving em shit "You'll see a real sport in a bit" etc, singing Hatton wonderland, and then the anti climax that was Hatton. Did we take some stick, and lose some dosh. Thanks sHitman, thats twice now. (Mayweather is a local boy, that was painful)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.