Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fao Dutch White

I know I can be intense and do sincerely apologise. I am being totally honest now and would like a fresh start with all of you, if at all possible. Lets put it this way, we all do have one thing in common - we are all fans of Bolton.

Over time, I hope you will realise that I am not that bad, an irritation sometimes, but not bad.

Truth is, I am upset and do have some tears in my eyes, thinking that I am really that hated by some of you people - I hope not.

I am now begging your forgiveness and allow me to continue on here. please.

Thanks

Sjoerd.

ps the attachement is of me and my gal - Christy. See I am human afterall ;-)

I know you - you were in my brother's year at school

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As for amos part of my email - that is soooo simple to explain. Amos from Emmerdale Farm - possibly one of the best underated soap characters ever (RIP Ronald Magill). c99 is what hotmail would allow me to have as other permeatations i wanted, i couldn't.

Oh you little fibber, you.

We've already deduced that he left Thornleigh about 1986(ish)

Completely incorrect! (and that is the god's honest truth)

Sjoerd

Edit: Let me clarify what is wrong. Yes I am 37 but did not finish school in 1986 and did not go to Thornleigh.

Guess again :D

Edited by DutchWhites

Mick,

It is completely why I choose it

Sjoerd

I know the bloke in the photo

If you're name is Sjoerd then you're posting random photos of other blokes with their birds because the bloke in the photo isn't called Sjoerd.

So you're either fibbing about your name or you're posting photos of other blokes.

I know the bloke in the photo

If you're name is Sjoerd then you're posting random photos of other blokes with their birds because the bloke in the photo isn't called Sjoerd.

So you're either fibbing about your name or you're posting photos of other blokes.

c'mon Dutch, which is it?

• Site Supporter
We've already deduced that he left Thornleigh about 1986(ish)

Sjoerd

Edit: Let me clarify what is wrong. Yes I am 37 but did not finish school in 1986 and did not go to Thornleigh.

Well, let me tell you why I deduced you went to Thornliegh. Earlier you wrote

At least it not either Mark Halsey or Lee Mason.

Lee I know personally as I went to school with him and was in the same classes for most subjects and with Mark, seen him around, when I used to live in Little Lever and spoken to him a few times. Even been to his restaurant a few times.

Definitely confirm neither of them are gay

:mellow:

So, did you go to a different school than Lee Mason?

• Moderators

If you were 37, you'd have left in 1988.

I don't know Lee Mason, did he go to Thornleigh school or just the 6th form? I doubt Dutch would be a Catholic and be going to a Catholic school.

Sjoerd

:blink: What?Its late

• Site Supporter
If you were 37, you'd have left in 1988.

I don't know Lee Mason, did he go to Thornleigh school or just the 6th form? I doubt Dutch would be a Catholic and be going to a Catholic school.

he did, couple of years below me and i left in 86, 39 (just!) now so yes he would have left in 88. for some reason i cant see the photo this lad has posted, and wasnt that interested til it became a mystery, but if it was possible for me to see it some how i have someone here who would know if the person in the pictue was in that year at thornleigh.

dont worry if not, I'm really not that arsed who he is, but would know if the lad in the pictue went to thonleigh or not