Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Carling Cup Vs Chelsea (a)

MickyD

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bwfcdan
Should be over 1000 with free travel - if the club are doing it then why dont they advertise it?

I work in London so I will be there

Over a 1000 on a wednesday night? Doubtful. We only took 800 to Spurs and about 600 to boro and they we're in the league...

Should be over 1000 with free travel - if the club are doing it then why dont they advertise it?

I work in London so I will be there

Getting back into Bolton around 2AM if theres no extra time isnt much of an incentive if people have got work. I would be suprised if we get over 1000 if they offered free travel, free ale, free werthers and anorak thrown in :rofl:

Could you go down on the coach & fly back?

Yes if you really wanted to and told them that you would not be coming back on the coach.

• Site Supporter

Off to Thomas cooks in the morning. They do a train and hotel deal. The train ends up even cheaper than with a family railcard. It'll be about ?200 for the four of us. Happy days.

PS. Make sure the hotel has a bar!

Off to Thomas cooks in the morning. They do a train and hotel deal. The train ends up even cheaper than with a family railcard. It'll be about ?200 for the four of us. Happy days.

That sounds a top deal, can you bok it online or do you have to go into a shop?

That sounds a top deal, can you bok it online or do you have to go into a shop?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.