Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Empty My Wheelie Bin You Scrounging, Boneidle, Militant Set Of Fucking Diabetic Twatting Bastard Parasites

Spider

• Site Supporter

2 days late emptying my bin they are.

My glass container can barely hold the empty Dom Perignons and the caviar tins are starting to attract the more discerning rats.

Bolton Council want their louse infested fucking pubes setting on fire.

Wankers wankers wankers.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bolton Council are doing very well compared to anyone else. Always 'Keeping care of the Bolton Family' :roll:

The binmen have been a disgrace up Smithills

Unemptied two weeks in a row after the date change. They must have decided to call it a day and go home rather than work late until they had emptied every bin.

• Site Supporter
I thought you lived near the Royal Borough of Dryfield? Clearly you peasants on the wrong side of the tracks are not a priority. Ours haven't missed once since the change.

I do. I can even see your soft top from up here.

I suspect the "domestic waste removal engineers" or whatever pig-thick fucking binmen like to call themselves nowadays simply can't be arsed.

They'll be parked up near The Crown wanking each other off whilst trying the make out what the fuck those squiggly bits in The Sun are that aren't pictures.

1 more day and I shall be forced to improve the town hall steps with my muck.

They've not missed yet in Doffcocker Village since the change over

I think they're keeping the posh folk happy 1st and then dealing with the simpletons if or when they can be arsed

Well done :good:

Sounds reasonable enough to me.

If they can't manage to do all the houses in the borough, just do the more valuable residences.

They'll probably get better tips at Christmas that way, too.

• Site Supporter

I've checked.

There are still the exact same amount of binmen and exact same amount of bins to be emptied as a couple of months ago.

Therefore, any argument the council/scroungers throw at this is completely bollocks.

Apologies for calling binmen pigthick. Apparently there are binwomen too so excuse my sexism.

Be grateful you do not live in Leeds - the bin-men, there, have been on strike for 5 weeks now

Bins are being collected every two weeks, if you re cycle properly this more than adequate for a family for 4.

Be interesting when the dispute is resolved and the council realise that they only need to collect every 2 weeks and then sack them all.

In leeds the dispute is about people having their salary cut from ?20K to ?12K in the name of equal opportunities.

• Moderators

ahhh

is that linked to the court action the GMB backed?

woman area official, i used to deal with over here, resigned her post at the union when she heard they were taking that one on

mad bastards

ahhh

is that linked to the court action the GMB backed?

woman area official, i used to deal with over here, resigned her post at the union when she heard they were taking that one on

mad bastards

2 sides the every story, the council undertook a review to make sure there was differnce between male and female pay.

turned out blokes were getting more than women, which is illegal.

the row is about defining equivalent roles they have decided a bin man is same job as a cleaner. and are wanting to reduce binmen to cleaners wages.

most people over here have a lot of sympathy with the binmen, seems more like the council are trying to get contractors in to do the work than any commitment to equal opportunities.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.