Press Conference

C86

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3/1 is buying money anyway.

It will shorten as speculation mounts, enabling people to lay the bet off for guaranteed profit later.

I'm not a betting expert but wanted to sat something about laying in my post :)

Just heard a rumor that he has resigned. But it is a rumor and not sure how reliable the source.

Not being funny like but who's he going to resign to at this time of night? I'd imagine Mr. Garslime will have polished off his Horlicks & be tucked up by now.

Well, you know, after an all-day Sunday session, you can do strange things.

I suspect the press conference is Gartside announcing the signing of Rivaldo.

Well, you know, after an all-day Sunday session, you can do strange things.

I suspect the press conference is Gartside announcing the signing of Rivaldo.

You're right. I wonder if he rang PG pissed up on the public phone in that pub in Astley Bridge he's always supping & singing kareoke in! :D

please please please let this be true!!! This will cheer me up no-end on the run up to Christmas.

If we are going to get rid, we need to do it so a new manager can come in and hopefully spend some of Eddie's money in Jan and shake up the team.

Hold on a second, I'm having Deja Vu!

Rumours on few other sites saying a Press Conference tomorrow at 11am.

Dunno if true but 3-1 will get shortened.

Wishful thinking! I just hope when the axe falls the replacement is already done and dusted. Not easy I know but possible, Gartside needs to at least give the impression he knows what he's doing. Let's hope we don't have another 'people in football will understand this appointment' moment.

FWIW I don't think he will sack him yet. West Ham, Wigan, Burnley. Good look a whole lot different after these games. That's probably what Gartside is thinking anyway.

Wishful thinking! I just hope when the axe falls the replacement is already done and dusted. Not easy I know but possible, Gartside needs to at least give the impression he knows what he's doing. Let's hope we don't have another 'people in football will understand this appointment' moment.

FWIW I don't think he will sack him yet. West Ham, Wigan, Burnley. Good look a whole lot different after these games. That's probably what Gartside is thinking anyway.

I really hope Gartside's not thinking that because after being done by them dirty orange bastards i think Megson will have a tough time getting more than a point out of them 3 games and even now i think we a royally in the shit, i can feel another great escape on the cards though.

• Site Supporter

We've just played Blackburn (H) and Wolves (A) the table should already be looking a bit better by us being in 12th place!

We need the change now so we can get 9 points from the next 12, if we don't then we are royally in the do-do .... !!

I have been a fan of Megson, his signings, his way of thinking but I do feel that it is time for a change... just hope we dont take the easy 'cheap' kop out as always - can see Wigley as new boss but would prefer Alan Irvine!

We need the change now so we can get 9 points from the next 12, if we don't then we are royally in the do-do .... !!

I have been a fan of Megson, his signings, his way of thinking but I do feel that it is time for a change... just hope we dont take the easy 'cheap' kop out as always - can see Wigley as new boss but would prefer Alan Irvine!

Megsons signings.......................elmander ?8m, knight ?4m, ricketts ?2m.............that is ?14m that has not improved the team.

steinson, cahill and taylor good signings.

his inability to attract a player to run midfield means he has to go.

Elmander, Knight & Ricketts are an improvement on Braaten, AOB & Hunt so for me the players he has brought in has pushed us in the right direction, we have a more younger, English side now and unfortunately it just hasnt worked for him recently.

Given the time I am sure he could turn it around but Football is a results game and we need to act quickly to avoid relegation.

Many Thanks Gary for your efforts, but i do feel it is time to change.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.