Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Rovers 3 Wanderers 0

Gaz Nt

• Site Supporter

If Klasnic is fit + Weiss and Wilshere start we will win.

If Elmander + Taylor continue I cannot see us scoring, so chances are we will get nowt.

Come on Coyley... as Delboy used to say... you know it makes sense... he who dares wins!

COYW

From what I've seen of Weiss, he promises a lot but delivers little, probably a bit harsh to judge him on the Wigan game though.

I'll predict a 1 nowt away win here.

I am also another one who will be buying my ticket on the day.

Absolutely ridiculous KO time, even though it happens to suit me this season

Lawro's prediction....

Blackburn v Bolton

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce faces his old team. They were writing Sam off a couple of weeks ago, saying he was only a couple of games from the sack, which is absolutely ridiculous. He is a past master at avoiding relegation and knows what it takes.

Bolton have not yet won in the league under Owen Coyle and I can't see that changing at Ewood Park. I think Sam is going to get one over on his former employers.

Verdict: 2-1

Did we not beat Burnley at home?? W*nker

And mine, 2-1 to the Wanderers =D>

From what I've seen of Weiss, he promises a lot but delivers little, probably a bit harsh to judge him on the Wigan game though.I'll predict a 1 nowt away win here.

I am also another one who will be buying my ticket on the day.

Absolutely ridiculous KO time, even though it happens to suit me this season

Yes very harsh as he hardly had any time on the pitch.

Guest bwfcdan

How many tickets have we sold? I'm getting mine tomorrow which i think alot will, 3-4000 i would have thought tomorrow?

We only have the upper tier i believe so at max we'll have 3,000... i reckon just under..

The stand holds just under 3,000 but with the front left empty for safety reasons (Rovers fans underneath) you're probably looking at around 2,700 max.

::lol:: "Dingles", I think you're getting confused with Burnley there pal

COYB

nope anyone from either Blackburn or Burnley is a dingle.

Blackburn especially as just t'other side of the Bolton/Blackburn boundry is dingle farm.

nope anyone from either Blackburn or Burnley is a dingle.

Blackburn especially as just t'other side of the Bolton/Blackburn boundry is dingle farm.

It's more a case of Piggies fans copying names and songs we use for the Dingles...

The official location of Dingle Farm - sort of ruins your whole perception ::lol::

Edited by ben-2000

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.