Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Ashes 2010/11 General Chat

Guest bwfcdan

Been looking forward to finishing work all day! Looking forward to tonight! I'll be tired in work tomorrow but I'm not arsed! We're gonna win! Come on the English.. I'll be on the lookout for some trotters flags, I'm sure there will be one there :)

And for tommorrow? :D

That is tomorrow

Got 7 bottles of Zinfandel plus 15 cans of Strongbow for tonight

Take away menu at the side of me

But I have to be up early tomorrow for the Irish banks opening

Then when it calms down about 11 I shall go to sleep

Thankfully, my sleep will be controlled by external forces

• Site Supporter

What time is best to make a start im tempted to crack a can open now but must be patient

I'm waiting until 11 when the coverage starts. I'm resisting temptation by wanking whilst listening to Morrisey. That keeps the wolf from the door.

when i broke my ankle in january and spent 8 months sitting up all night supping and taking severe pain killers...all i had was,was the bastard winter olympics...even cracked a bottle of pink champagne when won gold in the skeleton bob sleigh!...then after that it was hardcore babestation all the way....

now im back working the ashes starts!...inconsiderate motherfuckers!

oh and by the way, i like my cricket,ecpesially the ashes and bigguns like this,but all this bollocks about the damp atmosphere and greener greens etc...is it not just a bloke cobbing a rock hard ball at a bloke with a bat?

Edited by gonzo

Guest bwfcdan

In bed, got it on the laptop.. Getting sky hd in my bedroom for crimbo.. A month too late, stick with sky player for now! Come on England!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.