Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Bwfc Superstore At Middlebrook

anewman

equals shite

the lad wanted a Bolton watch, guess what? they dont do kids watches

wanted so slippers for the lad, yup you guessed it, they dont do kids slippers

they sell bwfc cups with names on them, yup you guessed it, they dont have cups with girls names

i left in disgust

Write to the club with the suggestion that they cater for kids rather than adults as it's kids who are more likely to wear their merchandise.

I'm kinda hoping someone will read it on here, besides I asked a sales assistant whether they had female fans before I left

equals shite

they sell bwfc cups with names on them, yup you guessed it, they dont have cups with girls names

i left in disgust

Dowter got me one of them mugs as a surprise. It's my bestest present.

• Site Supporter

I'm kinda hoping someone will read it on here, besides I asked a sales assistant whether they had female fans before I left

Someone at BWFC definately reads it but not sure whether they read it with a view to improving the service offered by BWFC. I'm also not sure that the people who read it have the clout to alter the way things are done.

equals shite

i left in disgust

I wouldn't have thought any lad of yours would want a cup with a girls name on it.

:blink:

Last time I looked on their website it was pretty shite too.

Very little choice. I was after a training t shirt and there was nowt available.

You're better to ring the club store..i wanted a junior away kit for my lad and it said online that there are none available ..i rang the store and they did infact have them in stock. I received it in time for Christmas too.

Edited by Alien3

Last time I looked on their website it was pretty shite too.

Very little choice. I was after a training t shirt and there was nowt available.

Your absolutely right about them training tops.

This season I got one when they came out in August.

Last season I went to get one in September and they sold out and was told unlikely they were to get any more in and in the end they didn't.

Think it is a joke that a Prem Club runs out of training gear one month into a season and a fan hasn't the opportunity to buy any.

The club sell fuck all from the club shop, one of the lowest in the league iirc

So I'm guessing they don't really want to invest in too much stock

Not saying what they're doing is right but still.

That suprises me as it is always rammed on matchday and the queues are usually long, in saying that they should take advice from retail experts, be interesting to know if they have any information on sales patterns and sales per item, this would quickly identify winning lines and ensure that these lines were always in stock and orders in the pipeline.

• Site Supporter

If an item sells out it is probably because it was popular. If it was popular then the manager of the BWFC shop, if he/she knows what he/she's doing, will probably ask the suppliers for more.

Will the shop ask for more of a popular item? Probably not!

If an item sells out it is probably because it was popular. If it was popular then the manager of the BWFC shop, if he/she knows what he/she's doing, will probably ask the suppliers for more.

Will the shop ask for more of a popular item? Probably not!

or perhaps because in comparative terms BWFC sells fuck all merchandise the stuff is only made on short runs, so once it's sold then it's sold.

I saw those today.

There can't be that many boys called Ivan Klasnic who turn up wanting a mug with their name on it. However, if they do, they'll be in luck, there's loads of mugs with that name on.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.