Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fulham 0 Wanderers 1 FAC 5th rnd

Guest bwfcdan

Do we have any ideas on ticket prices yet?

Adults ??20 ?

Concessions (16 to under 21 & over 65) ??10 ?

Juniors (under 16) ??1 (?5 on matchday)

I cant understand why they wont be posting tickets out?! Whenever we have bought tickets before, they have ALWAYS arrived in the post the very next day. Even if they didnt come untill Saturday that would be fine. Now means Im gonna have to pay ?20 instead of ?10. :angry:

I cant understand why they wont be posting tickets out?! Whenever we have bought tickets before, they have ALWAYS arrived in the post the very next day. Even if they didnt come untill Saturday that would be fine. Now means Im gonna have to pay ?20 instead of ?10. :angry:

pay on the door in london where asylum seekers work the turnstiles? i'll be trying to get in for a fiver

http://www.londonmidland.com/destinations/great-escape/?=

any fans in the midlands area its a tenner for travel if you print your own voucher and come back the same day.

Yep looks a good deal that and the network can goes from Worcester but probably need too many stops.

Looks like you can also go from Liverpool or Crewe for ?10 return as well

• Site Supporter

Yep looks a good deal that and the network can goes from Worcester but probably need too many stops.

Looks like you can also go from Liverpool or Crewe for ?10 return as well

So, if I got a train Bolton to Crewe and then hopped onto a Midlands train I'd be quids in?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.