Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Music When We Score

Totally 100% agree. I thought that would naturally happen after the Chelsea game and the excellent tribute pre-match.

I agree, however I do like the video clips that were shown on the screen, maybe they should throw a few clips of the 58 cup win amongst the more modern video clips.

ive got it! White Lines - Grand master flash!!! fookin classic! :yahoo:

Rang dang diggedy dang di-dang

Diggedy dang di-dang diggedy dang di-dang

can just imagine a crowd singing that in unison!

'freeeze, rock' even sounds like 'Reebok' if you wanna be gay about it.

Now THAT would be fucking ace!

I agree, however I do like the video clips that were shown on the screen, maybe they should throw a few clips of the 58 cup win amongst the more modern video clips.

This is a good idea. Spurs used to show clips of their games of the previous fifty years or so before the game just before the teams came out. They were accompanied by the music of the songs sung by supporters of the different eras ranging from Macnamara's Band right up to When the Spurs Go Marching In. It gets the crowd up for the game.

• Site Supporter

Getting the crowd buzzing before a game in order that it improves the atmosphere inside the ground. . . wasn't that the idea when they first opened Fanzone?

Instead they just play the live game on the big screen with no mood creation of any kind.

For night games it would be cool if when a Bolton player scores, the lights go out, pitch black, then different colour spotlights move fast around the stadium, then it lands on the player who scored, a recording from Simon cowell then says " the stage is yours" and the goalscorer does his celebration with the music of his choice.

Edited by Didledee

• Moderators

For night games it would be cool if when a Bolton player scores, the lights go out, pitch black, then different colour spotlights move fast around the stadium, then it lands on the player who scored, a recording from Simon cowell then says " the stage is yours" and the goalscorer does his celebration with the music of his choice.

it wouldn't

That is funny !

::lol::

I don't even think the Yanks would be so mad, but I pictured it as I was reading it and chuckled I must admit :)

This is a good idea. Spurs used to show clips of their games of the previous fifty years or so before the game just before the teams came out. They were accompanied by the music of the songs sung by supporters of the different eras ranging from Macnamara's Band right up to When the Spurs Go Marching In. It gets the crowd up for the game.

Good stuff....that would be excellent. I think the club has tried to move on a bit too much with the stadium move/badge change etc... Our club has great history and something like this would recognise that. "Valdaree, Valdarah.."

Any club lurkers.....please consider. Its about finding something that connects.

• Site Supporter

What was that one they used to play at Burnden, My world is a Football or something, might be looking through lever end tinted specs but seemed to get one or two excited.

That and

Parp, Parp, Par-Par-Parp, Par-Par-Par-Parp; Bull Tun

Parp, Parp, Par-Par-Parp, Par-Par-Par-Parp; Bull Tun

Here we go again, we're gonna try and win . . .

Pretty sure there's a link to it somewhere knocking about but I can't find it.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.