Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Coyle

He's nowhere near getting a p45, if he leaves it'll be because bigger clubs approach him. Our away results have been a disgrace, but being 8th and getting to the Semi Final of the F.A Cup, especially considering the mess we was in when he first took over is an excellent season, however the Wembley defeat and the pathetic away results are putting a dampner on things.

If we had beat Stoke, then losing to Fulham and Blackburn would be easier to take because we would be in a final, however after the Wembley defeat, we needed a response, we got it at home against Arsenal, but home form has been fantastic and not the issue, the players showed they learnt nothing from the defeat to Stoke and went and lost 2 away games in a row[AGAIN]and not even scoring[AGAIN].

It's easier to remember the negatives, Wembley will always be remembered in this season over a decent finish in the League, maybe Coyle needs to tweek is football philosophies, all teams have better home form compared to away, he's so positive, but maybe this is getting in the way of trying a different plan, I know he changed personnel and tried a change against Blackburn, but that to me was a positive for Blackburn, our first 11 didn't look encouraging at all.

Some fans are hard to please.

This season has been enjoyable compared to recent ones yet some moan. Agreed, Coyle has a difficult task ahead of him this summer, and with probaly only two decent sellable assets to generate a bit of cash.

I believe Coyle`s decision to play a few fringe players could have been a question to the Chairman and Mr Davies that his squad is not up to scratch or a little thin. Make no mistake, I believe coyle will sort it out.

He's nowhere near getting a p45, if he leaves it'll be because bigger clubs approach him. Our away results have been a disgrace, but being 8th and getting to the Semi Final of the F.A Cup, especially considering the mess we was in when he first took over is an excellent season, however the Wembley defeat and the pathetic away results are putting a dampner on things.

If we had beat Stoke, then losing to Fulham and Blackburn would be easier to take because we would be in a final, however after the Wembley defeat, we needed a response, we got it at home against Arsenal, but home form has been fantastic and not the issue, the players showed they learnt nothing from the defeat to Stoke and went and lost 2 away games in a row[AGAIN]and not even scoring[AGAIN].

It's easier to remember the negatives, Wembley will always be remembered in this season over a decent finish in the League, maybe Coyle needs to tweek is football philosophies, all teams have better home form compared to away, he's so positive, but maybe this is getting in the way of trying a different plan, I know he changed personnel and tried a change against Blackburn, but that to me was a positive for Blackburn, our first 11 didn't look encouraging at all.

you on drugs?

I saw fuck all positives at blackburn

in fact there was a fat bloke on the front row who would of done a better job especially in midfield.

coyle has lost the dressing room and theres no denying it. there are bad apples in their and they need rooting out and getting rid of or it will be his job going. for what its worth two bad apples are petrov and jussi

you on drugs?

in fact there was a fat bloke on the front row who would of done a better job especially in midfield.

coyle has lost the dressing room and theres no denying it. there are bad apples in their and they need rooting out and getting rid of or it will be his job going. for what its worth two bad apples are petrov and jussi

I think Jussi has had a paddy, didn't look happy at being on the bench

but I have to agree didn't see anything positive from Blackburn.

Edited by Werder barmen

I said positives for Blackburn not us, I don't think he's lost the dressing room, a defeat like Wembley will crush a lot of teams morale, players like Petrov don't help things and his moaning can give an impression of bad vibes from the club.

should be woorying about getting his p45

I will give him the first 6 games next season to see if he can get the dressing room back

Trust me, he hasn't lost the dressing room.

trust me, being an ex manager I know the signs when the manager has lost the dressing room

So tell me, which professional football team were you the manager of? Under 9's sunday league don't count

Anyway, I thought you'd fucked off and gone elsewhere after the semi-final?

trust me, being an ex manager I know the signs when the manager has lost the dressing room

Go on then whats the signs?

The signs I saw on Thursday night where the manager and players where having a laugh watching a Roadrunnner DVD from 1993 gave me the impression that he's not lost it.

What I cant understand is that there where more posters on this site who defended Gary Megson than that defend Coyle. We are 8th in the league and a million miles better off than we where under the last manager.

We have done shite away from home recently due to a lack of quality in midfield, lets get this season out of the way and get rid of dead wood such as Samuel, JOB, Sean Davis, Cohen, Gardner and let coyle build his own squad.

We are going to have a big summer as far as players in and out are concerned and the money that will be freed up will mean that we will have a much stronger squad to cope with injuries.

Coyle is a great manager, as good if not better than what Alardyce was IMO. Last summer we didnt have many players whos contract expired so he had little opportunity to transform the squad. This summer will be different, if next season we are doing worse in the league and are still bad away then have a go until then get behind your manager.

our away record is terrible, coyle is young manager and will hopefully learn.

our home record is brilliant, lets hope he does nt mess that up.

overall we are over performing, top 10 premier league and a cuip semi final. is not a recipe for a p45, more a case for a knighthood.

i may post this on every thread for a month.

What I cant understand is that there where more posters on this site who defended Gary Megson than that defend Coyle. We are 8th in the league and a million miles better off than we where under the last manager.

We have done shite away from home recently due to a lack of quality in midfield, lets get this season out of the way and get rid of dead wood such as Samuel, JOB, Sean Davis, Cohen, Gardner and let coyle build his own squad.

We are going to have a big summer as far as players in and out are concerned and the money that will be freed up will mean that we will have a much stronger squad to cope with injuries.

Coyle is a great manager, as good if not better than what Alardyce was IMO. Last summer we didnt have many players whos contract expired so he had little opportunity to transform the squad. This summer will be different, if next season we are doing worse in the league and are still bad away then have a go until then get behind your manager.

thats why I said I will give him the first 6 games, to see what he does with the shit megson brought in the summer

you on drugs?

Fucking hell Jussi didn't even play and you still you lay the blame at his door, you need to get out more

• Site Supporter

jussi got smashed the face by the ball whilst warming up. i think alonso had the shot?

then he proper sulked off and a couple of players certainly had a "what the fucks uo with you, you mard arse" look about them.

that was the end of the warm up.

jussi got smashed the face by the ball whilst warming up. i think alonso had the shot?

then he proper sulked off and a couple of players certainly had a "what the fucks uo with you, you mard arse" look about them.

that was the end of the warm up.

jussi has a sulk so alonso goes and kills someone, tell me theres no bad blood

• Site Supporter

jussi has a sulk so alonso goes and kills someone, tell me theres no bad blood

Why are you so angry all the time eh, luv?

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

Why are you so angry all the time eh, luv?

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

It's not your fault

whoa whoa whoa ........ luv?

you male or female?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.