Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Liverpool 3 Wanderers 1

I know it's easy to kick us whilst we're down, but we were shite yesterday! I've been saying since the begining of last season that BOTH our full backs are a weak link. Nrc is a big disappointment, cant see what he actually does? Petrov, eagles are a threat going forward but both are confidence players that don't fight hard enough. Klasnic is a great box player and will continue to get goals. He isn't a player that can hold up play with his back to goal 40 yds out!

Baked bean, are you really telling me you KNEW we would lose 3-1?

Can you do it every week as well

It wasnt just a guess that this week you got right

Course it was, thats why you're a multi multi billionaire

Oh fuck.....

No, I predicted we'd lose 3-1.

I only deal in facts, so the facts are you ranted off at me because I pointed out the fact that this week I was right & that 'if' I could bet against the Wanderers I'd of made a fortune.

The fact is I'm as pissed off as you, however I'll try to not be as childish

oh so its not the formation

#keepdiggingthathole

christ, you really are clueless

id play 4 5 1 away from home primarily as our defenders arent too clever combined with the fact that the wide men dont help myuch defensively. If we had 4 top defenders i wouldnt neccessarily say play 4 5 1

christ, you really are clueless

id play 4 5 1 away from home primarily as our defenders arent too clever combined with the fact that the wide men dont help myuch defensively. If we had 4 top defenders i wouldnt neccessarily say play 4 5 1

so how the fuck does having Mark Davies in midfield instead of Kevin Davies up front help us defensively?

that is what you're saying isnt it?

No, I predicted we'd lose 3-1.

I only deal in facts, so the facts are you ranted off at me because I pointed out the fact that this week I was right & that 'if' I could bet against the Wanderers I'd of made a fortune.

The fact is I'm as pissed off as you, however I'll try to not be as childish

Look at the post i quoted you absolute plantpot

everything I said was true with regards to the post I quoted

I don't read every single previous post a plantpot has made before replying to said plantpots post.

so how the fuck does having Mark Davies in midfield instead of Kevin Davies up front help us defensively?

that is what you're saying isnt it?

extra body in the middle to put more presure on them when theeyve got the ball in the middle of the park

two holding mids whos main job would be sitting and protecting - one either side supporting the area just in front of the full backs - playing side to side rather than up and down. releases the two wide men to support the striker with the 3rd centre mid, the wide men that dont seem to want to defend. doesnt neccarily have to be davies by the way, but has to be i suppose when you luanhc balls a lot like we do (knight mainly, full backs occasioanally) as klasnic aint a hold up striker. 4 5 1 with holden, m davies, cyl, tuncay in there you may not have to play davies. them four on the ball should be good enough to keep the ball on the floor

I don't read every single previous post a plantpot has made before replying to said plantpots post.

since when did you grow a pair?

Thank good your kids holidays are over soon, you might return to being an adult

since when did you grow a pair?

oh here we go

iv not grown a pair, im stating an opinion and calling someone a plantpot, not a dickhead, a wanker or threatening to rip someones head off.

well done you could beat the living shit out of me with your hands and legs tied up whilst i had a machine gun in one hand and a machete in the other one

i dont doubt it, as could the majority of people on this board

nor do i care.

oh here we go

iv not grown a pair, im stating an opinion and calling someone a plantpot, not a dickhead, a wanker or threatening to rip someones head off.

well done you could beat the living shit out of me with your hands and legs tied up whilst i had a machine gun in one hand and a machete in the other one

i dont doubt it, as could the majority of people on this board

nor do i care.

calm down dear

wonder if the Spurs fans will be slating all and sundry having been beaten by 2 better teams. No points and a dreadful goal difference. Twitcher out.

Well, Ive just had a quick glance on one of the Spurs forums and the answer is yes!

Harry has some very serious questions to answer.

Somehow he's managed to get our team unfit, under-motivated lacking any kind of drilling in defence and very short on set piece practice. Maybe if he spent less of his summer on his other jobs......

:D

Well, Ive just had a quick glance on one of the Spurs forums and the answer is yes!

:D

this one is from football365

He's tactically inept. Truly inept. The way he set's his teams up are predictable, non-sensical even. Today exemplified this. Horrendous tactical decisions and line-up.

Never saw the game as i was in a village near Brum in a pub with no Sky Sports,cracking pub mind.Anyhow seen the goals and by'eck why does fall to his knees all the time,he sould have saved the first one,in the hightlights that i seen we were well beat so matters not.No panic the wins will come

Edited by M G WHITES

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.