Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Walking Down The Manny Road

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Brilliant, one so called hard man smacks another hard man....,and so on and so on. Boring as fuck.

agreed

but then i suspect your light reading of 2 martyrs in a gaza jail aint to most folks taste

jsl

sT GEORGE IN MY HEART " is a decent read and there are some bits about wanderers fans in it ...........usuall bollox but not bad as these things go ..... yis fellman

Just started reading this book,

on page7, "Wembley way was packed with fans. However these were not the type of supporters Sky TV are now so fond of showing in the build up to games at Wembley. Everyone here was part of a mob. There were 30 or so Derby fans, a mob of Boro fans, a particularly mean looking group of Bolton fans and a huge mob of Birmingham".

On the front cover there is a huge St George flag with 'LEIGH RMI' on it.

Any ideas Smiffs?

on page7, "Wembley way was packed with fans. However these were not the type of supporters Sky TV are now so fond of showing in the build up to games at Wembley. Everyone here was part of a mob. There were 30 or so Derby fans, a mob of Boro fans, a particularly mean looking group of Bolton fans and a huge mob of Birmingham".

Any ideas Smiffs?

Saw this flag at Edgbaston last week at the T20 finals

Any ideas Smiffs?

If its the red and white striped one ive got a picture of it from the Sapporro stadium when we played Argentina 2002, it was next to a white Wanderers flag.

• Site Supporter

If its the red and white striped one ive got a picture of it from the Sapporro stadium when we played Argentina 2002, it was next to a white Wanderers flag.

Red and White St George's Flag? Whatever next?:thumbsup:

• Site Supporter

Yes, I saw that but, as it was a flag of St George I was guessing it couldn't have been striped really. It's not like you can say to a flag maker, "I need a St George's Flag but I'd like it to have the two red lines parallel rather than perpendicular.

Or maybe it's the new politically correct flag designed so as not to offend non-Christians.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.