Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

In The Shit

Thorpey

Can someone let me know how long we 'own' these objects for?

My ex-Doris was nobbing someone who knew me when we were still together. (I didnt know him, well I do now, he works for a supplier of mine). When I say together, we were sharing a house and nowt else. We had got to the point of no return.

So do I leather him or do I think 'no, if I was going to get the hump becuase I want her then I should have made more of an effort in the first fucking place'

People move on.

And what I've realised in my summer of shagging is it is a small world. Theres only so many single people in their 30's and 40' and its obvious people meet people who have mutual aquaintances. etc. I nobbed a lass from the Waterside a bit ago, played rugby with her ex-hubby? Am I a cunt? We're both single and grown up so why not?

:good:

Can someone let me know how long we 'own' these objects for?

Smiffs in speaking sense shocker.

I do wonder which century we are in at times when I read this forum.

If you don't want her, don't get all pissy & territorial because she's not mooning over you at home, wearing her jim jams, watching Sleepless in Seattle and eating family sized Galaxy bars.

• Site Supporter

Smiffs in speaking sense shocker.

I do wonder which century we are in at times when I read this forum.

If you don't want her, don't get all pissy & territorial because she's not mooning over you at home, wearing her jim jams, watching Sleepless in Seattle and eating family sized Galaxy bars.

That's tonight sorted for me. Cheers NB.

me and my mates have got a bit of a game going on at the minute, were all trying to shag our mates ex bird. is 3 out of 8 so far that have succeeded.

bit cuntish maybe, but its funny as fuck.

If your mate's still keen on her -then i'd say it's a lot cuntish.......if he's not arsed, then fair enough - great idea :D

me and my mates have got a bit of a game going on at the minute, were all trying to shag our mates ex bird. is 3 out of 8 so far that have succeeded.

bit cuntish maybe, but its funny as fuck.

Does she know of this, is she trying to piss off her ex or is she just a bit of a slag?

We havent done this to its full potential have we.

@No balls- she has no clue

Yet she's happy to go through his mates? Seems a bit odd that if you don't mind me saying. Now you've had a dabble, do your good deed, take her on one side & have a word.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.