Wanderers Ways. Neil Thompson 1961-2021

Fit To Play

Mounts Kipper

I am all for a player putting a shift in, but klasnic is the most natural goalscorer I've ever seen in a white shirt.

The guy is quality. Whenever he gets passed the ball he brings it down and lays it off and very rarely loses it. He has got a clever pass too if he actually had some decent runners to pass to. We all know how good he is in the box as well.

He is definatley in the top 3 natural goalscorers weve ever had. Its just a shame he doesnt get more service because he would score even more goals.

Some fucking retards in the ESL near me have been calling him shit for a few games in a row now for some unknown reason :roll:

Edited by tylswhite

• Moderators

Some fucking retards in the ESL near me have been calling him shit for a few games in a row now for some unknown reason :roll:

We had enough retards who reckoned Anelka was lazy and all he did was score, Klasnic doesn't stand a fucking chance.

Could we play Klasnic on his own up top though? He is by far and away the best finisher that we have but I doubt he would have anywhere near 7 goals if he was the lone striker. If he was up top on his own the defence would have an easy afternoon when in possesion and they could bring the ball out ala David Luiz when Ngog was the one up top.

Ngog and Klasnic are very similar IMO, neither are any good at grafting. If we go 2 up top its one of them and a SKD/Tuncay, if its one up top then it has to be one from SKD/Tuncay.

Could we play Klasnic on his own up top though? He is by far and away the best finisher that we have but I doubt he would have anywhere near 7 goals if he was the lone striker. If he was up top on his own the defence would have an easy afternoon when in possesion and they could bring the ball out ala David Luiz when Ngog was the one up top.

Ngog and Klasnic are very similar IMO, neither are any good at grafting. If we go 2 up top its one of them and a SKD/Tuncay, if its one up top then it has to be one from SKD/Tuncay.

Tuncay ?????? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• Site Supporter

We had enough retards who reckoned Anelka was lazy and all he did was score, Klasnic doesn't stand a fucking chance.

We do indeed. I married one of them.

I was amazed to hear her say, "Yes, but apart from scoring loads of goals, what else does he offer to the team? He never tracks back any further than the half way line the bone idle bastard!"

I despaired at the time and that desparation hasn't waned yet.

No idea why Tuncay hasn't been given a free role between the midfield and a lone target man. That's his natural position.

If that's not what we need, why the hell did we sign him?

No idea why Tuncay hasn't been given a free role between the midfield and a lone target man. That's his natural position.

token turk

Could Ngog or Klasnic do a lone target man job? Not for me, if we Played SKD and Tuncay behind him in the hole then then OC would get hung drawn and quartered.

Incredible, did you say the same about Mcginlay, Anelka, Walker, Coyle,Ricketts

Or do you want clowns like Tevez, Torres ,etc,etc ?

incredible!!!

he's been worked out years ago...is as slow as a cart house...couldn't trap a bag of cement...provides no movement...and due to his ubdroppable status nowadays with Coyle is keeping a far more agile and better prospect in Ngog out...

but i suppose sentiment will keep us up or like Coyle are you closing your eyes and hoping for the best?

o also thought the same about that fat arse Blake

your description of clowns would be more fitting to the clueless Coyle his burnley bumchums and the circus currently masquerading as a football club

Edited by Bobcat